Author Topic: Off Brand Key problems  (Read 969 times)

I used a key that wasnt mine for v20 and then when i went into v21 my key does not work anymore i keeps validating the key but it never does
Halp

assuming you didnt forget up and give away your key, you likely have a connection problem to the master server. otherwise your key is likely deactivated for keysharing

using your key on old blockland versions is not revokable, but you can get master server banned if you try to host a server on an old version and dont change what master server your server posts to.

i used a key that wasn't mine on v20 and now my steam key does not work my real key

bro all of this would have been fixed if you just bought the game beforehand

i used a key that wasn't mine on v20 and now my steam key does not work my real key

You cannot use v20 with a steam key. Steam auth was never implemented until v21.

that said if you used the other person's key on v21 using key auth and not steam auth, you may have gotten that key deactivated.

idk if using the same key on diff versions and diff ips at the same time will trigger auto-revoke, but that also could have been the case if your bud was playing bl on the key at the same time you were on v20

neither of this should affect steam blockland authentication