Author Topic: "LULZ COOKIE EATING" get out.  (Read 7966 times)

Law

try speaking like that in 4chan and you'll be flamed off.

I think the saddest part of that post is that you know this.

I don't see why that's anything to be ashamed of, there's more to 4chan than just /b/, you know.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:18:32 AM by Game master pro »

Law

I don't see why that's anything to be ashamed of, there's more to 4chan than just /b/, you know.

/b/, creeps and exploding vans, but this thread is not about 4chan, it is about having fun.

No, creeps and Exploding vans are /b/. Fool.

Law

No, creeps and Exploding vans are /b/. Fool.

Lucky star, naruto and loads of ^____________^;;. Now can we please get back to the fun!

This topic started out as you flaming the whole community and now it's about fun, explain?

4chan is a scourge of horrific proportions trying to dominate people's judgement of things that are actually funny and never-ending dribble of things that should have died months, if not years ago.

There, I said it.

Law

4chan is a scourge of horrific proportions trying to dominate people's judgement of things that are actually funny and never-ending dribble of things that should have died months, if not years ago.

There, I said it.

[ img= HI-LARIOUS cat macro [/img]

There, I said it.

No. That is /b/.

Law

There, I said it.

No. That is /b/.

No. That is you.

812MB
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:25:56 AM by Terror »