are there any audiophiles or vinyl fans here/POST MUSIC

Author Topic: are there any audiophiles or vinyl fans here/POST MUSIC  (Read 1507 times)

i was just curious because I haven't seen a huge following of vinyl here, or not even a "music mega-thread"

also post what you're listening to, charts, fav artists/albums

listening to Fevers and Mirrors by Bright Eyes (on spotify cause i can't find a got dam vinyl)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:35:26 PM by Silreath »

vinyl as in vinyl records, right? I'm kind of a dumbass on this stuff.

vinyl as in vinyl records, right? I'm kind of a dumbass on this stuff.
correct

my floor is vinyl; does that count?

(on spotify cause i can't find a got dam vinyl)
you do realize streaming music is basically 320kbps or lower right?

if you really were an "audiophile" like you claim to be you would be listening in FLAC or an equivalent format on your computer considering you are too weak to find a vinyl copy, and i hope you at least invested in a decent record player and not one of those loving cheap hipster ones that scratch your vinyl

i do not like vinyl records

if you really were an "audiophile" like you claim to be you would be listening in FLAC or an equivalent format on your computer considering you are too weak to find a vinyl copy, and i hope you at least invested in a decent record player and not one of those loving cheap hipster ones that scratch your vinyl
get a load of this guy

best album on vinyl imo is wish you were here

btw I have a Dual 1218 and a U-Turn Orbit, you loving wastrel
go be a richard for no reason somewhere else

sorry, we're not on your superior level of audio knowledge

The human ear can't hear anything past 128kbps, anything higher is just a waste of file space so that "audiophiles" can jack off over their placebo effect. I just listen to my stuff on a youtube playlist like a normal person.

The human ear can't hear anything past 128kbps, anything higher is just a waste of file space so that "audiophiles" can jack off over their placebo effect. I just listen to my stuff on a youtube playlist like a normal person.
i do admit that "audiophile" is really a redundant term and not really what i was trying to say in this thread
i really just mean those who are avid music listeners and who enjoy collecting and listening to vinyl