Author Topic: *dab*  (Read 4754 times)

but nobody wants to use such a stale meme
you're so yesterday, kid...,

you're being even more of an starfish by forcing me to continue arguing with you so this thread will get derailed.
if you would've just responded to my pm's and said not to continue it in here i wouldn't have done so, i already said i don't like doing this but it was unresolved. i didn't mean to, i just thought it was weird that you'd use one of the same things from his pack that you said was trash but i guess we continued it in here, i'm sorry
fine, i'll humor you. i apoligize for saying his pack is useless and shouldn't have been released. there are much worse things I could have said, you know. and i've said them before. i did not even know if anything would say anything about it, since toxicology said the thing is unfunny and you said not even a word about it.
that's at least different from saying the whole "why would you release this" thing, and toxicology's notorious for saying that kinda stuff anyways. multiple people in there agreed that you were an starfish about it. maybe go "genuinely" apologize in there instead

This is a decal for stuff. Not a emote pack which no one will know even exists if they have not heard of the addon.
most players wont ever know this exists either probably, i mean this entire board only has 85 pages, compared to add-ons's 189. Faces/decals/prints aren't very sought after/popular