Author Topic: *dab*  (Read 4749 times)

i'd rather not thanks

noedit: this *dab* print is for posters only..

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:43:42 PM by gr8dayseth »

oh

also uh nice "outdated meme" u dork *cough*
This is a decal for stuff. Not a emote pack which no one will know even exists if they have not heard of the addon.

Most of the emotes dont have much meat to them and fall flat at the low res they will have. Some of them are mostly the same color so they just look like one color with an odd spot or two.

The names are also long and some are tedious and lose effect as emotes. The boneless one can simply be solved by having the 🅱 emote so it looks like 🅱oneless, and the upside is its easy to remember and is commonly used outside of the emote pack.

Some of the ones that are just nonsensical and even unsituational and are just random, like the swipeyourcard one, bring the pack down alot. It gives the connotation to me that its just a bunch of random memes that was thrown into a pre-existing emote pack and released.

Most of the problems could be solved if the emotes were bigger in general ingame and making the names shorter, but that would make them harder to remember and would only work if the pack was trimmed down alot so the shortening would make them easier to remember.

doesn't excuse what you said in there

i mean i personally don't like it that much either and think that it could be better but you don't see me shaming the guy for even releasing it...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 04:54:29 PM by gr8dayseth »

doesn't excuse what you said in there

i mean i personally don't like it that much either and think that it could be better but you don't see me shaming the guy for even releasing it...
did you ignore what i said

did you ignore what i said??
the constructive criticism is fine but should go in the thread about the add-on, i'm talking about what you said in there since you don't even seem to care that you said that....

i'm getting irrationally upset at this but please just own up when you're defeated instead of ignoring everything and pretending it didn't happen

i'm sorry i don't like bringing or continuing drama in non-drama topics but you're kinda being an starfish

i'm getting irrationally upset at this but please just own up when you're defeated instead of ignoring everything and pretending it didn't happen

i'm sorry i don't like bringing or continuing drama in non-drama topics but you're kinda being an starfish
you're being even more of an starfish by forcing me to continue arguing with you so this thread will get derailed. fine, i'll humor you. i apoligize for saying his pack is useless and shouldn't have been released. there are much worse things I could have said, you know. and i've said them before. i did not even know if anything would say anything about it, since toxicology said the thing is unfunny and you said not even a word about it.