Author Topic: What was your first server to play on blockland?  (Read 4403 times)

kenny's making a youtube video

funny how i remember that

well the first thing i did was host a server on gsf new york city, there was this really nice guy who joined while i was looking for the statue of liberty because i couldnt find it. he said he lived in new york city and he could probably find it so i hopped in a jeep with him while he drove
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:46:02 AM by Trogtor »

it was some sort of slopes combat server (not jorgur's) with an edited slopes map i think
and i think i couldnt find the planes so i just attempted walking to the enemy base but then the match ended
i think i left the server afterwords and then couldnt find it
forget now i'm nostalgic

Can't remember the name of the server, but I got permanently banned from it for having a high Blockland ID.

gr8dayseth's midnight / nightmare bedroom trench ctf

ur l8!!
i have absolutely no idea cus it was so long ago but inh's first was mine :>

Can't remember the name of the server, but I got permanently banned from it for having a high Blockland ID.
that's so loving stupid that people would ban from you a server just because you joined later than them, I am glad that stuff barely happens anymore
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 05:40:16 AM by cooolguy32 »

Super Dog's freebuild

i joined around when the holocaust started and i joined a swat tdm thing

The very first server I've joined was on some sort of city the players were building, it looked nice and there were 12 players or more wandering around.

A zombie survival server with building 6 as the map.

If i remember correctly this accounts first servers were some kind of deathcube and the legendary slopesTDM. On my first account i don't remember anything. All i remember is finding out how to shoot rockets with events and getting banned from NO RULES fortwars back then

Mine.
And a renderman server just after i finished my build

pretty sure my first (and main) for the longest time was Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining

man i got so much loving done on that server, shame it's not around anymore :(