Author Topic: What was your first server to play on blockland?  (Read 4400 times)

What was your first server to play on blockland? my first server to play on was Tezunis prison escape.

I think the very first server I joined, the people there were on some version the Afghan DM map that was raised up so that it had sewers (sort of)
I remember I fell in somewhere and didn't know how to kill myself so someone suggested I try the tutorial.

I think the very first server I joined, the people there were on some version the Afghan DM map that was raised up so that it had sewers (sort of)
I remember I fell in somewhere and didn't know how to kill myself so someone suggested I try the tutorial.
well when i started blockland (i started 3 years ago) i tried the tutorial and it only took me 10 minutes to finish it.

yes it isn't a very long tutorial

yes it isn't a very long tutorial
yea i tried the blockland demo about 5 years ago but i couldnt buy the key because i have no credit card so when it was released on steam i used steam wallet to buy it.

my earliest experience on a server i remember is when i asked someone how to use the printer and he explained it and stuff, and a bit after that he made the gun shoot pong projectiles and i fired them straight under a block so that they bounced up and down perfectly, and he said he has never seen such precision
it was nice
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:16:31 AM by TableSalt »

my earliest experience on a server i remember is when i asked someone how to use the printer and he explained it and stuff, and a bit after that he made the gun shoot pong projectiles and i fired them straight under a block so that they bounced up and down perfectly, and he said he has never seen such precision
it was nice

Me: see's Tablesalt did not see the tutorial
Me: Me is right now

Not sure if it was bushidos, but it had the early T+T and tanks

Me: see's Tablesalt did not see the tutorial
Me: Me is right now
what

like,
what??????

what

like,
what??????
it means you did not play the tutorial in the first place lol because you told someone to teach you how to use the printer lol

it was a slopes tdm

it means you did not play the tutorial in the first place lol because you told someone to teach you how to use the printer lol
I didn't know how to use the wrench event system or printer when I bought the game and I played the demo for a month solid

it was a slopes tdm
I didn't know how to use the wrench event system or printer when I bought the game and I played the demo for a month solid
i learned by myself how to use the tools. When i first played the demo i was playing this game everday and everday then i greenlighted it on steam.

i have absolutely no idea cus it was so long ago but inh's first was mine :>
Oh yeah my first bl server I joined was GR8DAYSETH's bedroom ctf with the dark bedroom

That server was kick butt

No idea, it was 10 years ago. The first one I remember was my first ban, it was some MotE moon-base build on bedroom, and I got banned for having a 1k ID which was considered too high back then.

idk but the first one i REMEMBER was just a chill server on slopes
i think it was "Doctor who?'s Server" and for some unknown reason i admired the guy so much that my name was "Doctor who!" for the next year

i also remember that i used to go around and try to impress people by changing my player size with events lmao
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:58:31 AM by Drydess »