Author Topic: (NEWS!) Beware Torin and Nix, Zach will be back.  (Read 8101 times)

I stopped paying attention to that topic a little while after my last post in it, but holy hell, that kid needs loving meds or some stuff. Maybe just a lot of corporal punishment.

forget you guys, I sent him a message saying I will join his side as long as he is merciful to me and for that I shall help xenoform this forum into a Doraemon fan site, call me a coward I don't give a forget.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:45:19 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

forget you guys, I sent him a message saying I will join his side as long as he is merciful to me and for that I shall help terraform this forum into a Doraemon fan site, call me a coward I don't give a forget.
i hope u get eaten by the birds

i hope u get eaten by the birds

I hope you get eaten by the furbies.

forget you guys, I sent him a message saying I will join his side as long as he is merciful to me and for that I shall help terraform this forum into a Doraemon fan site, call me a coward I don't give a forget.
please tell me you're joking

please tell me you're joking
He's not, embrace the new era, obey our new overlord
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:04:50 AM by Filipe »

Honestly I don't think the forums are ready for this. Too many people here have not been enlightened by the word of Zack and might lash out at him - a mistake they will regret deeply.

His name was Zach, not Zack. Don't group me with that dumbo.

His name was Zach, not Zack. Don't group me with that dumbo.
polar opposites too

made my day

actual autism