Author Topic: What games do you play the most?  (Read 1808 times)

no idea why you can't post that in his drama instead of here but you aren't known for using your brain
im just telling him he should stop making so many topics because not alot of people have that many topics in relation to their posts
those pms are also related to it

im just telling him he should stop making so many topics because not alot of people have that many topics in relation to their posts
so take it to his drama

but y tho

erjon:

you:

:thinking:

2 thousanths less than him and i have way more topics and posts
hmm..

2 thousanths less than him and i have way more topics and posts
hmm..
except you've been posting for 5 months on this account and already have 109 topics
you also have a need to have pretty much one thread per whole page

you also have a need to have pretty much one thread per whole page

except you've been posting for 5 months on this account and already have 109 topics
erjon is gaining them faster than i make them

erjon is gaining them faster than i make them
no i mean pages in off topic
page 1: none
page 2: 1
page 3: 1
page 4: 2
page 5: none
page 6: 1
page 7: none
page 8: 5

no i mean pages in off topic
page 1: none
page 2: 1
page 3: 1
page 4: 2
page 5: none
page 6: 1
page 7: none
page 8: 5

wheres that "show topics for this user" thing i dont remember posting 109 topics

wheres that "show topics for this user" thing i dont remember posting 109 topics
profile > statistics
also whats that first image lol tf

i stopped making threads a good while ago cus night discussion is best

but anyways on topic uhh blockland would likely be my top of all time (i don't have it on steam but i'm still pretty sure) but on steam team fortress 2 is the top one and currently the game i play most often is overwatch

blockland

followed by league of legends