Author Topic: .dll filter  (Read 3391 times)

im positive that a handicap that would use blhack.dll would probably not know how to install blocklandloader
well im positive that you're wrong then

im positive that a handicap that would use blhack.dll would probably not know how to install blocklandloader
its literally just replace blockland.exe with the modified version + add a few files to your bl folder...

You realize there's videos and tutorials on how to inject dlls right - they are VERY straight forward. Again you are not getting the point. You do not need to use blockland loader, there are many other ways, such as videos and tutorials telling you specially each step on how to inject a dll. If they can't follow the video then they can't learn how to download a file (especially installing a game).

wait why is everyone getting triggered again or i might just be acting handicapped

wait why is everyone getting triggered again or i might just be acting handicapped
you might be acting handicapped. because blocklandloader is significantly easier to use than an injector. Both of which are still incredibly easy.

i already know how to crash someone via console and im asking because you have to manually inject the dll unless it has a fancy loader thing (it doesn't)
what do you mean by crash, and how/why isn't it patched?
a server should not have the power to crash somebody elses game

you may want to tell everybody which logic modifier you're using (there exists vs for all)
what you're saying is probably true for there exists, but is most certainly false for for all

what do you mean by crash, and how/why isn't it patched?
a server should not have the power to crash somebody elses game

findclientbyname(th bad guy).crash();

this might be a alternative to kick but im too lazy to check

That isn't a thing.
im not the brightest star in the solar system

Stop acting like a smartass if you do not even know that a command exists or works.

Of course there are a few ways to crash people because of engine bugs and the way things render, but I doubt you know them after saying that command.

Nope because there is no way to manage the "messages" sent to the server by "DLL".

Stop acting like a smartass if you do not even know that a command exists or works.

Of course there are a few ways to crash people because of engine bugs and the way things render, but I doubt you know them after saying that command.

jesus calm down

i just woke up when i made the topic

jesus calm down

i just woke up when i made the topic
At least put some thought into a post. Seriously at least 80% of your posts are exactly like this, seems normal to me the way you act. Are they the same excuse as "i woke up" or are they all very close too?

I really want to say more about your posting situation but that might not be a good choice.

At least put some thought into a post. Seriously at least 80% of your posts are exactly like this, seems normal to me the way you act. Are they the same excuse as "i woke up" or are they all very close too?

I really want to say more about your posting situation but that might not be a good choice.

lets just lock the topic and move on