Author Topic: good android rooting APKs that wont give my phone cyber-aids  (Read 556 times)

/title
tried using kingoroot, avast said it had malware

/title
tried using kingoroot, avast said it had malware

that's called a false positive, sweetie
what's your phone model and carrier?

okay first of all, what phone do you have

second of all, these rooting apk's are usually fake, don't try them. kingroot is a weird exception but I do not recommend it

second of all, these rooting apk's are usually fake, don't try them. kingroot is a weird exception but I do not recommend it

i only use kingroot if i have like zero options

i hate its superuser and usually move to alternatives like SuperSU or Magisk when given the opportunity

i only use kingroot if i have like zero options

i hate its superuser and usually move to alternatives like SuperSU or Magisk when given the opportunity
it's so weird and I have no idea how it works, plus it's kinda shady imho

im using a tracfone LG Rebel L44VL
any more help?

it's so weird and I have no idea how it works, plus it's kinda shady imho

i don't either. the whole 'queue system' for rooting devices is strange and just seems kinda dumb?? i usually head towards XDA first for all my stuff

im using a tracfone LG Rebel L44VL
any more help?

give me a moment to do some research

you may be sol. xda turns up no root methods and google-fu isn't proving well. even towelroot and kingoroot seem to be unable to do the job.

you may be sol. xda turns up no root methods and google-fu isn't proving well. even towelroot and kingoroot seem to be unable to do the job.
fffforget

^ I couldn't find anything either. I found a thread about rooting LG phones but it didn't yield any results searching for a LG Rebel