Author Topic: Ricking Morty still has the terrible host.  (Read 9977 times)

woa... this show is deep...

when you literally hate women

I don't give ONE stuff that women are on staff.

The fact is they hired these people based on their gender not on their talent, what if a male was more qualified but didn't get the job?

That's loveist.

If you start hiring by gender and not by talent you are setting your show up to fail.

You can't fire them either when it turns out they suck because that would be a PR nightmare.

Mczealot and Kimon in a nutshell

Mczealot and Kimon in a nutshell
-snip-

I like how you criticize R&M for trying too hard to be edgy when your posting history is just /pol/ memes that have been beaten like a dead horse

I like how you criticize R&M for trying too hard to be edgy when your posting history is just /pol/ memes that have been beaten like a dead horse

Rich and morphine isn't edgy it's pseudo intellectual with a touch of autism. Just like you.

Rich and morphine isn't edgy it's pseudo intellectual with a touch of autism. Just like you.

Gottem

I don't give ONE stuff that women are on staff.

The fact is they hired these people based on their gender not on their talent, what if a male was more qualified but didn't get the job?

That's loveist.

Well I mean you don't really decide how talented they are, you just said "they hired a woman just because a woman and that's fact."

people didn't like pickle rick because the writers actually want to focus on character development in this season while appealing to the adventure side of the show. people really want the edgy nihilism humor for some reason.

Fixed.

no dude your doing it all wrong

see this is how the cool kids do it