I got adware

Author Topic: I got adware  (Read 2132 times)

I'll check it out in due time, for now I'll just post my solution

maximum kek

well that saves me checking. I knew unova was too handicapped to be nice

:)
i was joking anyways. i had a malware cleaning kit on my last computer, i need to find it. it was being sold by rogueamp or something

i was joking anyways. i had a malware cleaning kit on my last computer, i need to find it. it was being sold by rogueamp or something
btw theres a real and a fake version of adwcleaner. stop trying to forget me over

btw theres a real and a fake version of adwcleaner. stop trying to forget me over
and killercop was kind enough to link it so that I could research it and see it was safe. just don't be handicapped in the first place maybe

anyway, since I removed the task nothing has happened but I'm not completely sure yet

What about when there was NO INDICATION OF THAT whatsoever?

What about when there was NO INDICATION OF THAT whatsoever?
I gave no information of it, no download link and you would see the pages of "this is a virus" before you got an actual download.

Do you not have Malwarebytes?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:48:51 PM by Mr.Noßody »

I gave no information of it, no download link and you would see the pages of "this is a virus" before you got an actual download.

please get banned again

Do you not have Malwarebytes?
I said in the op I scanned with mbam, it scanned and found nothing on the file beforehand and didn't remove the threat after it

I said in the op I scanned with mbam, it scanned and found nothing on the file beforehand and didn't remove the threat after it

I'm not familiar with mbam, but I trust Malwarebytes. Never had an issue it could not find.

I'm not familiar with mbam, but I trust Malwarebytes. Never had an issue it could not find.

mbam = malwarebytes

it's an abbreviation of malwarebytes, I probably should've elaborated. but yeah it just didn't get this for some reason

it's an abbreviation of malwarebytes, I probably should've elaborated

Oh god damn. Okay.

So I have another thing that might help. Try clearing your browsers cache. Sometimes adware will keep residual data in your cache.
I had an issue similar to this and that fixed it for me.