Affordable Bricks [IMAGE HEAVY]

Author Topic: Affordable Bricks [IMAGE HEAVY]  (Read 4160 times)

Have you ever wanted to use all of the bricks Blockland has to offer, but you just can't afford them?
Well, do we have a solution for you!
Introducing..

Affordable Bricks!
Now you can use any1 type of brick you want, absolutely free of charge!2

Catalogue

Left = original brick, right = affordable brick

Bricks
2x2 Disc

2x2 Round

Special
Glassiest Door

Vehicle Spawn

Jail Door

Coffin Standing

Pumpkin

Skull

1x4x2 Bars

8x8 Grill

1x4x2 Fence

Treasure Chest

Items
Gun

Sword

Hammer

Wrench

Printer

Rocket L

Wand

Bot Holes
Shark

Horse

Blockhead

Other

Light w/ flare

1: Quite a lot of bricks not included
2: Delivery fees and VAT may apply. Offer void in Nebraska.

Built by vitawrap (47621) and Myriagon (35380). All rights reserved.

Have you ever wanted to use all of the bricks Blockland has to offer, but you just can't afford them?
Well, do we have a solution for you!
Introducing..

Affordable Bricks!
Now you can use any1 type of brick you want, absolutely free of charge!2

Catalogue

Left = original brick, right = affordable brick

Special
Glassiest Door

1x4x2 Bars

Treasure Chest

1: Quite a lot of bricks not included
2: Delivery fees and VAT may apply. Offer void in Nebraska.

Built by vitawrap (47621) and Myriagon (35380). All rights reserved.

Haha, I remember making doors and fences like that way before we had these bricks

some of them are.. well.... odd but the others are pretty charming :>

haha that door triggered so many memories dude. back before JVS we had to build 2 doors and event them to toggle disappear when you click the handle. it was super tedious. then JVS came along and was epic. tbh I didn't even like the doors update (was that in v21?) because I didn't think it was as good as JVS. but now whenever I see JVS on a server I think that it's wildly out of place compared to the default doors

I remember playing when there were no doors and there were no events, so there were no doors at all. I feel like JVS came before events but I can't remember.

honestly the brick-built doors reminded me way more of when popular servers like block party didn't have JVS, so we all just built doors manually
plus i definitely remember brick-built treasure chests and pumpkins, etc
goood times

I remember playing when there were no doors and there were no events, so there were no doors at all. I feel like JVS came before events but I can't remember.

do you remember the autodoor item?

I had the demo in v8 and that was one of the addons I used

That brick shark is pretty rad

haha that door triggered so many memories dude. back before JVS we had to build 2 doors and event them to toggle disappear when you click the handle. it was super tedious. then JVS came along and was epic. tbh I didn't even like the doors update (was that in v21?) because I didn't think it was as good as JVS. but now whenever I see JVS on a server I think that it's wildly out of place compared to the default doors
i still do this because its so much better