Author Topic: NorCal home  (Read 2644 times)

mostly called that because i've seen this type of design in my neighborhood but whatever. most of the furniture is trash because i suck at build that stuff. rate if you want

this is really image heavy

ah yes, one of those really windowy designed beachfront homes

good quality, if fully decked out with neat furniture it could be really cool. admittedly building interior details is hard though

if you want to give it another go id suggest using more smallbricks and smallramps and overlapping smallbricks in addition to the props you got - for example making hooks in the bathroom or small tables or stands or maybe even an island in the dining room

Everything is so clean and shiny! :O

what have you been cleaning your block with

probably called his mom to do it tbh

socal here this is not exclusive to norcal

what have you been cleaning your block with
probably called his mom to do it tbh
and his mom used clor-blox... or some floor cleaner... I don't know

its too shiny and bloomy.
my computer wouldn't be able to take this in-game.
dunno why, though

EDIT : that house's really beatiful

my computer wouldn't be able to take this in-game.
dunno why, though
you've got a stuff computer pal

looks really nice but you're pulling out a brickitect with the reshade reflections, making the build look way better than it normally looks
still, it's pretty cool

looks really nice but you're pulling out a brickitect with the reshade reflections, making the build look way better than it normally looks
still, it's pretty cool

i've been running rbm for like three months now, i'm not doing to to impress people

most of the furniture is trash
the toilet is good, bed is a bit too large IMO and the bathtub looks odd but other than that it all looks decent

I think my favorite part is that the toilet bowl is halfway over the floor. So you better stuff carefully boy.