Blogland: Back from Chicago

Author Topic: Blogland: Back from Chicago  (Read 6239 times)

no he's 100% right deep dish is mediocre and being made in a chicago doesn't make it any better

i went to like 2 local joints in one day while downtown and the local places in grand rapids produced better tasting pizzas
eXCUSE mE? You think your little oversaturated triangles are superior to a loven craft of cheese, sauce, and a extremely thick crust?
You're a poor, pathetic fool, and your scumminess will be paid in blood.

Look at this extravengence, you fool.

dont you live like on the northern border of illinois? are you one of those naperville ass suburb kids that tells everyone their from chicago

if theres a meetup ill try and go  :iceCream:

Chicagoland Metropolitan Area holla at me

while it is a huge area that encompasses parts of Indiana and Wisconsin, around my area "the city" is still Chicago, the news is still Chicago, the weather is still Chicago, our trains run to Chicago, our sport teams are from Chicago, everything forgetin' Chicago

Union Station is small, dirty, and the one time I was there I was harassed by junkies for money

eXCUSE mE? You think your little oversaturated triangles are superior to a loven craft of cheese, sauce, and a extremely thick crust?
You're a poor, pathetic fool, and your scumminess will be paid in blood.

Look at this extravengence, you fool.

literally lasagna

no he's 100% right deep dish is mediocre and being made in a chicago doesn't make it any better

i went to like 2 local joints in one day while downtown and the local places in grand rapids produced better tasting pizzas
"hi guys just coming in here to say my opinion is inferior"
literally lasagna
so wrong it hurts

I'm in Chicago rn and will probably be here until 11

deep dish pizza is trash

if I wanted to eat entirely sauce I'd buy some from the store and drink it from the jar

Quick update, I'm finally in Ohio now.

While I was in Pennsylvania though, I couldn't get that many good pictures since most of the landscape was just farmland. But here's some pictures I managed to get there.

Anyways, I won't be in Chicago until another 5 hours.

Another quick update, I'm currently in Indiana. I don't have any picturrs while I was in Ohio since it's too dark to see anything. Anyways, I'll be in Chicago in a couple of hours.

After being stuck in a car for 12 hours, I'm finally in Chicago. I'm probably going to be here for about 4 days. I'll post more info when I wake up tomorrow.

After being stuck in a car for 12 hours, I'm finally in Chicago. I'm probably going to be here for about 4 days. I'll post more info when I wake up tomorrow.
YO

go to cheesies also hello from lakeview
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:36:17 AM by Gock. »

deep dish pizza is just tomato sauce pie

Bump
Sorry that I haven't posted anything today, I spent most the day resting and being settled here today. However, I've just went bowling recently and I'm going to have some deep dish tonight. I'll post my thoughts about deep dish as soon as I get some. Anyways, I'm probably going to walk around the city tomorrow if anyone is going to be there.