Author Topic: Blogland: Back from Chicago  (Read 6235 times)

everyone knows dollar slice beats deep dish any day
Fake news
says the uncultured, non chicago residents >:(

Also if you're gonna be downtown funny enough I'm going to be at Union Station tomorrow, come find me and kick my ass
I don't think I'll be able to meet you there since I'm going to be stuck inside a car for 12-14 hours so I won't even arrive in Chicago until it's very late or early Friday morning.

is that where blfcon is being held

Are you going through Iowa at all?

I don't think I'll be able to meet you there since I'm going to be stuck inside a car for 12-14 hours so I won't even arrive in Chicago until it's very late or early Friday morning.
I won't be downtown til like 5 so lmk

you should go to the round 1 in bloomingsdale if you like arcade games or bowling and stuff. not too far from downtown chicago

is that where blfcon is being held
blfc v2
I won't be downtown til like 5 so lmk
If I manage to make it there at 5 then maybe another blfc can happen there.
Are you going through Iowa at all?
I won't be going through Iowa at all during the trip since I live in the east coast.
you should go to the round 1 in bloomingsdale if you like arcade games or bowling and stuff. not too far from downtown chicago
Maybe I'll visit that place when I'm there.

bruh how tf do you know about bloomingdale lmao I lived there

bruh how tf do you know about bloomingdale lmao I lived there

was in chicago for like a winter vacation sorta deal. i really wanted to go there because they had a bunch of rhythm games i wanted to play (and did). place is baller but the mall's pretty dead lol

says the uncultured, non chicago residents >:(
deep dish is like lasagna pizza and the crust is just awful trash. it doesn't even resemble a pizza.

dollar slice is the loving bomb. it's cheap yet delicious, one of the many reasons why new york is the best place in the us

any food with dollar in the name is ghetto stuff

also deep dish is on point

any food with dollar in the name is ghetto stuff

also deep dish is on point
this rule is generally true for a bunch of things. (dollar) store, (dollar) phone, (dollar) toy, etc. They're gonna all be really stuffty.

deep dish is like lasagna pizza and the crust is just awful trash. it doesn't even resemble a pizza.
this is so unbelievably wrong it hurts
dollar slice is the loving bomb. it's cheap yet delicious, one of the many reasons why new york is the best place in the us
it hurts

die
i had so at this one place in chicago and it was super loving good
i can't remember the name of the place but it was delicious

edit: found it. called gino's east