Author Topic: Tazer Weapon  (Read 6773 times)

NOTE: I didint make any of this. I found it and realized its SOOO hard to find a taser addon. Because all the other links are broken.  So I thought I would just make it easier to get.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfaebe06m0t9g81/Weapon_Taser.zip?dl=1
If you get a error that it shoots you into nothingness then follow these steps,
1. Make a backup addons, colorsets and saves folder.
2. Reinstall blockland.
3. Load all your addons in, and Boom. Its fixed..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:24:59 AM by soldier101@ »

Also if it shoots you under the world:
1. Make a backup addons folder
2. Reinstall blockland COMPLETELY (I mean Literary Delete all the files. Also for steam users, go to Blockland/Properties/local Files/ Uninstall)
3. Load all your addons in, and Boom. Its fixed.
uhhh what

2. Reinstall blockland COMPLETELY (I mean Literary Delete all the files. Also for steam users, go to Blockland/Properties/local Files/ Uninstall)

why would i do this for a single addon

NOTE: I didint make any of this. I found it and realized its SOOO hard to fins a taser addon. so i thought i would just make it easier to get.
isn't this breaking a rule?

isn't this breaking a rule?

probably not, but it'd have been better to put it in the add-on archive

Yeah this breaks at least 2 rules of Add-Ons, which is surprising since the vast majority only break 1 at a time.

that doesn't fixes anything dude, it's the blockland buggy physics that cause this, not because you didn't make a backup addons folder and reinstalled everything lmao

Yeah this breaks at least 2 rules of Add-Ons, which is surprising since the vast majority only break 1 at a time.
what

also the shooting under the world thing is some problem with ski mod/tumble function and not dismounting you in the correct spot. i havent been able to find out why it happens/what causes it to happen, but it may be due to addon overwriting functions or bad packaged code

Sorry about the my Bad grammer. I was in a rush. I edited it and made sure it made sense.
And also Red Spy, lol.

why would i do this for a single addon
Because this is the only solution for this specific addon. When you Download addons and join servers blockland does stuff. Sometimes it can mess with the vehicle physics. and this relies on vehicle physics (Skis) to work. If I am wrong please tell me. This is my understanding.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:47:23 PM by soldier101@ »

that doesn't fixes anything dude, it's the blockland buggy physics that cause this, not because you didn't make a backup addons folder and reinstalled everything lmao
what

also the shooting under the world thing is some problem with ski mod/tumble function and not dismounting you in the correct spot. i havent been able to find out why it happens/what causes it to happen, but it may be due to addon overwriting functions or bad packaged code
eapon_Taser.zip?dl=1[/url]
If you get a error and it shoots you into nothingness then follow these steps,
1. Make a backup addons, colorsets and saves folder.
2. Reinstall blockland.
3. Load all your addons in, and Boom. Its fixed..

This is the only solution i found. I am sorry if it does not work for you but Ive tested this on multiple PC's and it seemed to fix it.