freedom bringer spamming links to blhack via dm

Author Topic: freedom bringer spamming links to blhack via dm  (Read 8158 times)

its more contextual than just 'his post is wrong.' obviously nothing he said is out of line, it's just insincere given the context

it's like if someone kicked you in the shin and then gave you a band-aid afterwards

path stop trying to start unnecessary drama over something extremely irrelevant

extremely irrelevant
you mean the fact that val created blhack.dll is completely irrelevant to a drama about someone using blhack.dll

huh

ignore inh he has an odd obsession with me that forces him to burst from the woodwork at any given moment just to speak a few embarassing words and leave

god dangit i missed a spot in my censoring which i cant remove now since its hosted on imgur

god dangit i missed a spot in my censoring which i cant remove now since its hosted on imgur

If you're using ShareX you can get the deletion URL in the image history.

If you're using ShareX you can get the deletion URL in the image history.
well im just silly

i used sharex to screencap it, problem is, it's the completely uncensored version (which i didn't upload). i tried editing out the links in paint.net and then i just uploaded the image directly to imgur. when i go to copy the deletion url of the image, or even the url of the image itself, it's greyed out.
also, here's the properly censored image: