Game Theory: Gaming's Biggest Mystery SOLVED! | Half Life G MAN Theory

Author Topic: Game Theory: Gaming's Biggest Mystery SOLVED! | Half Life G MAN Theory  (Read 2022 times)

maybe if i dont click the link it wont be real

His voice is so loving obnoxious and nasally.

I'm loving mad. Don't slander beautiful Black Mess GMans high relation face like this

i now have super visual aids autism

i now have super visual aids autism
i saw that ninjaedit you motherforget

Alright so I watched the video. The whole theory is that the Gman isn't a human. That's the whole thing. There's some other info on the side like voice actor coincidences and inclusion of (non-canon) Gearbox expansion pack lore, but there's nothing really more to it. I mean, forget, I wish I could get paid to regurgitate the story of a game in a non-insightful way.

And that screenshot it out of context. It's a from a one-off joke. Scared me, though.

obviously g man isn't human thats not the loving mystery

i mean clearly the gman isn't a human if he puts you in a black space (stasis) and then walks out of a door that wasn't there before that reveals a white light on the other side and can also stop time and appear everywhere in random places that are out of your reach, no no no that's stupid we gotta look DEEPER

but hey we gotta get that ad revenue amirite?????????????????????
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 08:54:13 PM by Blue Screen »

MatPat should start a new channel called life theory, his first episode would be "Life Theory: Water is Wet"

MatPat should start a new channel called life theory, his first episode would be "Life Theory: Water is Wet"
what about my water

I mean to be honest the theory is pretty good, even through all the nasally voicing, stupid commentary, and sans is ness jokes. Literally the only good theory out there, but I still believe Gman is the every man and is just the sentient form of life itself in Half Life. Basically he god