RED TEXT BONY

Author Topic: RED TEXT BONY  (Read 8614 times)

Is this what it's like in either the Botswana forests or the Australian Aboriginal tribes?

this is from the same genius who had cropped out furry research as their avatar at one point

this is from the same genius who had cropped out furry research as their avatar at one point
this is donnie's catch. not suprising, but I atleast expected him to be better this time around.

*high horse comment here*

I expected better from you Donnie!!!!

joke threads?

on my forum?

*high horse comment here*

I expected better from you Donnie!!!!
is it not wrong to expect better from someone after 5~ or so alts

is it wrong to expect better from someone after 5~ or so alts
noedit

I'm sure that's just another lord tony, why would I be on TV? :(

hey guys so this got more flame than i expected so i wanna say this isnt a Self Delete thread lol
i woke up and watched the tony vid during breakfast and i enjoyed it and wanted to appreciate tony as a meme, because he's probably one of the funniest users on here (hes on adultswim dude!)
so i booted up after effects and just made a topic, sorry if you think its lame, i did my best on the gifs

this isnt a Self Delete thread
good, now we just gotta hope it doesn't have the same effect
You seem generally like a decent person from what I've seen and we need more of those

Is this what it's like in either the Botswana forests or the Australian Aboriginal tribes?

M C B O G

hey i just noticed im in the third gif

why is this in drama tho

>say you hate the community and "quit"
>come back later under a different name
>forum Self Delete by making a stuffty joke thread

the endless toothed_deer/forgetlavender/donnies catch/hootaloo/whatever other names you've gone by cycle

What the forget are you on about

nobody appreciates the artwork put into this thread