Author Topic: A Petition to Declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization on Whitehouse.gov | IT PASSED!  (Read 12215 times)

An internet anarchist known as Antifa, who is basically Karl Marx on steroids

antifa isn't a terrorist organization
it's a loosely organized movement of delinquents partially unified by ideological rhetoric

I sell antifa and antifa accessories

hate the bait, not the weight

hey matthew buddy i dont think petitions loving matter
This is sorta the equivalent of saying "no point in voting, my 1 vote doesn't matter".

This is sorta the equivalent of saying "no point in voting, my 1 vote doesn't matter".
have you ever actually seen a petition change anything? be honest with yourself

yeah but unlike voting, a perfectly legal practice that changes the very foundation of the country, declaring an ideology a terrorist organization is unconstitutional/legally impossible to do/pick one or both

its like those impeach donald Annoying Orange petitions. they have no legal basis whatsoever which automatically makes it not worth anyone's time, especially not the government's time. if something is violating a law or constitution, petitions will highlight it for federal court to review. however, none of the petitions mentioned highlight anything breaking the law or constitution, so its never going to be reviewed
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:39:07 PM by PhantOS »

yeah but unlike voting, a perfectly legal practice that changes the very foundation of the country, declaring an ideology a terrorist organization is unconstitutional/legally impossible to do/pick one or both

its like those impeach donald Annoying Orange petitions. they have no legal basis whatsoever which automatically makes it not worth anyone's time, especially not the government's time. if something is violating a law or constitution, petitions will highlight it for federal court to review. however, none of the petitions mentioned highlight anything breaking the law or constitution, so its never going to be reviewed

Antifa isn't an ideology though so I don't see how it'd be illegal or unconstitutional in any way to classify it as a terrorist group? Antifa is an organization, I just don't think it needs to be classified as a terrorist one to be dealt with. Maybe when they actually bomb a statue or something we can go there, but right now if the police are allowed to do their jobs 99% of the problems the general public has with Antifa would cease to exist. The problem with Antifa are those who form the black bloc. The solution is simple: they either remove their masks or they get sent home. This happened on one state, I forget which, but there was no violence at the antifa gathering because the police said if you dont take off your masks you will be arrested.

as we saw in charlottesville even modern day the kool kids klub still did more damage than antifa has, and the kool kids klub is just a hate group
anyways people that arent educated in current events dont exactly know what antifa is, so if they look on the news to see "donald Annoying Orange labels anti fascism group antifa a terrorist organization" then im sure that really wouldnt help

Antifa is an organization

its an autonomous group coordinated over social media, that's in no way an organization

Antifa is an organization
this brings me back to when people thought BLM was an organization and not a hashtag.

no, antifa isn't an organization. sure, they 'organize' as in someone organizes the protest legally with the state/city, posts stuff on social media encouraging others to join in, but that doesn't make them an organization. antifa in itself is just a movement taken upon by several chapters across the globe, each acting independently of each other and constituting of like, 20 people, who organize protests and stuff. the 500-2000 people that show up are just dudes and gals who decided to show up. they aren't members of any organization, nor do they represent antifa in any way. if you want to try and arrest the people who plan the protests, you'd be arresting law-abiding citizens who are using their right to assemble protests

for now you can only arrest the people who actually commit crimes, like the people who destroy statues and other stuff.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:24:20 PM by PhantOS »

this brings me back to when people thought BLM was an organization and not a hashtag.

no, antifa isn't an organization. sure, they 'organize' as in someone organizes the protest legally with the state/city, posts stuff on social media encouraging others to join in, but that doesn't make them an organization

Kinda does

its an autonomous group coordinated over social media, that's in no way an organization

Mmmmwrong again

There's literally "Antifa (city,state,province etc)"
It is by all means an organization. If you want to split hairs and say that the individual chapters are organizations sure but saying Antifa is just a hashtag or an ideology is loving handicapped

Kinda does
it kinda does in your mind, but it legally doesn't

If you want to split hairs...

That's kind of the point dumbass, you can't declare a group a terrorist organization without being 100% sure it's an organization.

I don't give a stuff how you feel about antifa, it isn't legally classified as an organization

Coordinated offshoot groups doesn't necessarily make the main group an organization. If it did, that would be a legislative clusterforget.

saying Antifa is just a hashtag or an ideology is loving handicapped

I said it's an autonomous group coordinated over social media because that's what it is. If you think it's anything more than that, that's your own fault for thinking things that are wrong.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:30:10 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Mmmmwrong again

It is by all means an organization. If you want to split hairs and say that the individual chapters are organizations sure but saying Antifa is just a hashtag or an ideology is loving handicapped
No, it's a movement. Just like BLM it may have regional chapters but there's no centralized "antifa" leadership or structure.