Help me plan my next American vacation

Author Topic: Help me plan my next American vacation  (Read 3631 times)

explain yourself
A lot of people I know have told me stories about Texan WalMarts. The kinds of people who shop there and the events that occur. I need to witness. I want to laugh.

legoland is actually a tad overrated and is very very much a kids park, idk if you'd actually make use of the tickets going there. the pricing isnt cheap.

Come to Kentucky, No one wants us categorized with the other states, the Mid-West states don't want us, the East Coast doesn't want us, and the South doesn't want us. We all are Hillbillies. You might be the first tourist here in a decade. We have to world's largest civilian machine gun shoot (Knob Creek Gun Range), we have a NASCAR racetrack, not to mention the High-Way system (the police don't ever enforce traffic laws). We also have really good Fried Chicken as well. Especially Chicken Fried Chicken that you can get at any good mom-and-pop store.

In all due reality though, I would stay away from low-populated states such as Kentucky, unless you really want to go there. There is nothing to see in places such as Kentucky, the Dakotas, Montana (Except the Air Forces Nuclear Missile Silos, and if you do this, the inside of a Federal Prison.)

So, where would I suggest? The North Eastern US (You can travel between the states, and make your trip between New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware. There are alot of Historic Sites to visit in that region, along with museums. Or if you just want to see how city life is in one of those places, you can check that out as well. You can almost go off, check out New York city, then take the train down to D.C., look at the Smithsonian (The Major Aviation Smithsonian is actually quite a ways away from D.C.), and swing by a gun range in one of those states. (If you were to do so, I would recommend changing your Google search location to the US, and searching for places within the area that you want to go to).

If you visit Texas (San Antonio is really cool, but it is in Southern Texas), I would recommend the Eastern Area of Texas, so that if you wanted to see another place during that trip, you could swing by Louisiana, home of the Cajuns.

A lot of people I know have told me stories about Texan WalMarts. The kinds of people who shop there and the events that occur. I need to witness. I want to laugh.
ah yes. you would like to see a bit of shart in mart action
come to my place ill take you to walmart

some people wear loving capes in walmart and i'm convinced they're all schizophrenics

you can come to cali and crash on my couch

hit up new jersey

I don't have halo 1 but I got 3 and reach I hope that satisfies you

aint stuff to do in this bitch, just blow it up

come to california
we have that social media dumbass and legoland
what more can you ask for

social media dumbass
I think you're gonna need to be more specific

come to ny we got dollar slices

nyc is fun

northern california is good