2 (6.5%)
No, but I wish it did
1 (3.2%)
Yes, but now i'm gay
2 (6.5%)
Was I supposed to do every step?
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: High School Assistance For Those Still Struggling/Worried  (Read 7762 times)

how to avoid high school bullies in the year of our lord 2017:
step 1: donnac dum
step 2:

Op must be the resident cool guy
I love the Resident Evil games and films?
What did he mean by this?

So uh, in an attempt to salvage the thread, if anyone wants like, actual advice for High School I am a High School Graduate TM and I am also very smart.

So uh, in an attempt to salvage the thread, if anyone wants like, actual advice for High School I am a High School Graduate TM and I am also very smart.
I'm a senior, so I can answer some questions too. If anyone has any.

I'm a senior, so I can answer some questions too. If anyone has any.
how to i motivate myself to stay ontop of everything

The thing with motivation is that it can get you going, but it won't carry you through the whole deal. What you need on top of motivation is discipline. You need to set a time for yourself where you do your work, and then get it done. You need to force yourself, it's better to just get it done and not have to worry about it, so I'd recommend doing as soon as you get home from school. Eventually it'll become routine, and you won't have to force yourself to do it.

thanks op, now i'm the coolest guy around town !!

thanks op, now i'm the coolest guy around town !!

your welcome, my child.

Depends on your workload. I was pretty lucky with a lot my teachers, since they were good at what they did and rarely assigned very comprehensive homework. If you know what you're doing, I got by in my trig/precalc class doing about half the homework. I'd only ever do it if I knew I needed the practice for what we learned.

Set a goal for yourself. My psychology teacher often said that you have to care more about your work than your parents, and I believe him. You have to care about what you're doing, and setting a goal is a good way to make yourself care. What kind of grade do you want? Figure out how much work it'll take to get there. I was a pretty consistent B student, since I that was the level of effort I was willing to put in.

This will sound counterintuitive, but you should try taking some more advanced classes if you're feeling up to it. It's much easier to learn and care about learning when you're in a class full of smart people being taught by a smart person about things you don't know. Give an AP class a try sometime.

how to avoid high school bullies in the year of our lord 2017:
step 1: donnac dum
step 2:

I am for this.

I'm against it.

If you are who you say you are, solve this problem.

For all real numbers (b) and (c) such that the product of (c) and 3 is (b), which of the following expressions represents the sum of (c) and 3 in terms of (b)?

A. b+3
B. 3b+3
C. 3(b+3)
D. b+3/3
E. b/3 + 3

or... you could choose the hard way.

John has 5 apples and Suzy has two apples. Calculate the mass of the sun.

(Show your work)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:42:01 AM by Raoul Silva »

you got me. im actually 3 much younger children standing on each other's shoulders in a trenchcoat. we're at the public library and we're trying to stay incognito. dont tell anyone.

this is having an adverse affect because you're being passive agressive and for some reason stuffting on gay people (like, 13 girls that i know in my school recently turned lesbian and 21 boys ((friends and people i dont know)) turned gay last year)

To be fair 3/4s of them will 'change their minds' later lol