Author Topic: Blogland: Traveling to the Bahamas [I'm back]  (Read 1420 times)

Once again, I'll be traveling to some place in the world. This time I'll be visiting the Bahamas on a cruise ship. I'll be traveling on a Norwegian cruise ship for a week. However, the cruise ship will stop in Florida for a day before I reach the Bahamas so I was wondering if there's any forum users in Florida before I go.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 07:22:02 AM by Dark X-rane »

Bump
I'm leaving for the cruise ship right now. I'll post more when I get on it.

the cruise ship must be a good one there, huh?
i've been on a ferry boat, though. it was quite fun

is it carnival? i've been down there and they took us to nassau

is it carnival? i've been down there and they took us to nassau
It's a Norwegian cruise ship. However, I been on a Carnival cruise ship before.

Alright, now I'm on the boat. However, I won't be able to visit my room until a hour or two from now. So I've taken some pictures of the boat while I wait.

I'll post pictures of the room if I'm not at sea by then.

I'm now able to visit my room. So here's some pictures of the room I'll be staying in for the next 7 days.

If you think the room looks pretty cramped, wait until you see the bathroom.

Atleast the room looks nice...

It seems like the ship is about to leave soon. I'll be on the sea of atleast a day so I'll post more about the trip once I get service.

i want pics of the ocean

i wonder how you still have internet in a remote ship like that

don't hit any glaciers

Bump
i want pics of the ocean
Ok

But in all seriousness though, my data plan sometimes works out here for some reason. However, it's only available for like 10 minutes so I have to post quickly. Anyways, I just wanted to give a quick update before I'm in Florida. I might post something if my data plan still works out here.

I'm now in Florida. I'm going to be visiting the Kennedy Space Center so I'll post pictures of the place once I'm there.

for florida standards, merritt island and cape canaveral is a really nice area
lived there for 2 years and unfortunately the best landmarks are inside the military base (ksc is still forgetin sick though)