Poll

winner

The Notorious conormcgregor
9 (30%)
floyd Money mayweather
21 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: mcgregor-mayweather: fight night  (Read 2672 times)

mcgregor's basically out. hes slowing the forget down now

Yea they are totally tied but McGregor is slower and has been moving a lot more. I think Mayweather is just tiring to tire him out but McGrergor is getting better shots in I think.

lol the referee 'WATCH YO HEAD WATCH YO HEAD WATCH YO HEAD'

DAMN Mayweather just landed a direct face-shot that looked almost nose-breaking and then got another seconds later.

yeah mcgregors ready to take a nap

GOT MY MONEY just won myself $200

Mayweather just brought the storm on McGregor.

I just saw mcgregor get the stuff beat out of him i knew mayweather would win

MayWeather wins, and nobody is surprised lol.

Is it actually humanly possible to watch any part of this fight if I don't own a TV?

lol @ corona extra girls walking around desperately trying to be on screen the whole time. couldnt take it serious after every round

lol @ corona extra girls walking around desperately trying to be on screen the whole time. couldnt take it serious after every round
yea. it was hilarious. I guess they're paid to advertise but it really looked like they were passive aggressively just trying to get their faces onto TV

meanwhile, in ireland:
it's raining harder than before because god was going for mcgregor

tbh was dissapointed from mcgregor. he didn't land that many solid hits and he slowed down so fast

tbh was dissapointed from mcgregor. he didn't land that many solid hits and he slowed down so fast
doesn't change the fact you owe money to phanto

yu gunna keep tha money, or keep ya kneecaps?

Simply put, Mayweather is the better boxer. McGregor is much better in terms of UFC/MMA. When they were grabbed, McGregor kept doing hammer punches which is acceptable in UFC but not boxing. One time McGregor was about to throw him to the ground.

Put Mayweather in the octagon and watch as McGregor throws his ass on the ground, kicking till no tomorrow. Boxing is a much longer going fighting, while MMA is quick, fast action. The reason McGregor lost so easily was because he still had the MMA mindset, of quick, fast action. Mayweather knew he would get tired easily simply because McGregor is a MMA fighter, not a boxer.

It was a fun match to watch, but if it was vice versa (Mayweather in the octagon), McGregor would've won easily.