Author Topic: [Event] FireRelayNum v8.1 - Relay where no one has relayed before  (Read 9463 times)

Like I said: the script is made in such a way that would you add more targets for onRelay, it would work out of the box. Try it and you'll see that it should work.

If not, then send me your add-on so I can have a look.
I've tried onRelay with FireRelayNum on bots and they don't seem to work at all, like the bot just doesn't respond to any of the relays. Here's what I'm using. http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rk5fhiu2cs58sw/Event_onRelay.zip

I also need SetFullScale event add-on. I can't seem to find it in my list, so it's not default.

Edit: I located the issue. I'll see what I can do about it.

Edit2: I fixed it. I just need to know what events that can be used other than those listen in onRelay so I can add them as well.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:11:10 AM by mctwist »

Code: (Changelog v8) [Select]
Added support for Event_onRelay
Minor modifications

I also need SetFullScale event add-on. I can't seem to find it in my list, so it's not default.

Edit2: I fixed it. I just need to know what events that can be used other than those listen in onRelay so I can add them as well.
I wasn't trying to use the fullscale event at all in that screenshot I showed you, that was supposed to just show you that the onRelay event I have works with bots, what I mainly wanna use this with is spawnprojectile so that the bot can have multiple attacks using projectiles but only when FireRelayNum picks which specific relay to fire.

I hope that enables it to work
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:58:30 PM by Gautier00 »

I tried it with some bot events, so it should. Please tell me if it does not and give me links to those add-ons you are using.

I tried it with some bot events, so it should. Please tell me if it does not and give me links to those add-ons you are using.
Works perfectly, thank you for updating this.

Great. Let me know if there is anything else.

Code: (Changelog v8.1) [Select]
Added support for EventScript labels

This add-on can now also be retrieved from Blockland Glass.