Youtube's "Limited state" is now live.

Author Topic: Youtube's "Limited state" is now live.  (Read 6686 times)

he's not forcing anyone
i'm pretty sure mentioning the website anytime somebody says "youtube is trash" is considered forcing somebody to go there.

Nobody will ever switch to facebook because myspace is a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to Netflix, Cable companies are a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to digital music, CD's are a bigger platform.
Nobody will ever switch to the Sega Genesis, Nintendo is a bigger platform
Nobody will ever switch to...

I could go on and on and on, the point is your "OMG STFU, YOUTUBE TOO BIG, forget OFF" logic is literally handicapped and does not coincide with any form of historical patterns.

When a company starts loving up because they think they can get away with it, they get slapped from behind and forgeted.

Facebook toppled Myspace, Digital music became common place during the early years of the internet and in turn Physical Music prices resulting in things like iTunes taking hold. Nintendo got loving flipped by Sega, Albeit a short term victory for sega, but Nintendo has never recovered from Sega's actions of years past.  Netflix took hold of TV Shows and other things, and while it hasn't toppled companies, it's only going to get worse when Netflix is more convenient than Cable.

You get to Big, you start to go outside your bounds because you think your unstoppable, but the people under you get pissed enough they tell you to forget off and migrate somewhere else. Developers Migrated to Non-Nintendo platforms because of their restrictive rules and regulations, Customers Migrated away from buying expensive CD's, taking a risk, because of one song, to obtaining them digitally, and iTunes made it all the more easy, causing CD Albums to be a novelty at best. Customers migrated from Myspace to Facebook because Facebook was simply superior.

Whatever it may be, whether it's laziness or going past your bounds to do unfair and unjust things, other companies or services will come up and topple you.

If I kept going on and on about this, I think I would run out of space to type this.
you're right about one thing in there

Reminder of your new alternative to youtube : https://vid.me/
ah yes, the vid.me plug. right on schedule as usual i see matthew?

you're right about one thing in there
Genesis Does what Nintendon't.

I don't get why you guys are stuff talking Matthew when there's plenty of youtubers considering moving to vid.me, especially since this limited state bullstuff doesn't just affect "extremist" content like they think it would, because youtube's bots are loving handicapped and there's no human reviewing their decisions.

I mean really at this point you guys are just dogpiling on him cause everyone else is, and it makes you all look a lot more pathetic than he is for continuously plugging vid.me. Even if vid.me doesn't replace youtube, something else eventually will, since Youtube is going down the stuffter and stifling content creators.

i'm pretty sure mentioning the website anytime somebody says "youtube is trash" is considered forcing somebody to go there.

Did Matthew grab your hand and force you to click on the link? Do you know what the word "forcing" means or are you just being a loving stuffhead for no reason?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:33:35 AM by Deus Ex »

I don't get why you guys are stuff talking Matthew when there's plenty of youtubers considering moving to vid.me, especially since this limited state bullstuff doesn't just affect "extremist" content like they think it would, because youtube's bots are loving handicapped and there's no human reviewing their decisions.

I mean really at this point you guys are just dogpiling on him cause everyone else is, and it makes you all look a lot more pathetic than he is for continuously plugging vid.me. Even if vid.me doesn't replace youtube, something else eventually will, since Youtube is going down the stuffter and stifling content creators.
matthew honestly displays vidme in such a terrible way that it makes me not want to use it. that and the website looks like it was made from something like wix, along with generally unexciting videos on the site

save me from the mean words daddy

vidlii is the patrician choice
https://www.vidlii.com/watch?v=VhqRSzr0yCc

this post is sponsored by vidlii i need my 9 cents

vidlii is the patrician choice
https://www.vidlii.com/watch?v=VhqRSzr0yCc

this post is sponsored by vidlii i need my 9 cents
The patrician choice is linking your YT subscriptions to an RSS feed and watching the videos in a videoplayer of your choice.

edit: limited state videos actually cannot be viewed outside of youtube (e.g. embedded on a different webpage or in a video player via streaming, forget.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:14:04 PM by Brikichu »

hey google ideas I got an idea why don't you fire everyone in that photo and then channel all your funds into literal horse stuff because that's what you've become

reminder that google's official slogan is "don't be evil"