Poll

Hot or Hawt?

Hot
1 (20%)
Hawt
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Daxos' Military RP! [Image Heavy!]  (Read 2091 times)

Note: This is a military RP, not an RPG, sorry for the mix up, I'm too lazy to change the logo.

Are you tired of all the boring Military RP's now a days?
Lately, I have been developing a new Military RP where the focus is on having fun and being as realistic as possible. Of course, this is not anything like what a real Military base looks like, however, I tried to pack the military base with as many activities that train men in to soldiers. You could argue that this RP is nothing like what the real military is like, but I assure you, it is better than the average Blockland military rp you've seen in the past. The RP mainly utilizes bots in missions, but occasionally, staff will play the role of the enemy.

Background:

This military RP is based in present day. The base you will be staying on (should you chose to enlist) is called Fort Sumter, and you will enroll as a cadet. Should you pass military training, you will be assigned to the 9th infantry battalion and become a leatherneck. Through out the RP you will train, complete tasks, and rank up depending on how you follow orders and the missions you complete.

When you spawn in to the RP, type in /setname PVT. (Firstname) (LastName) [Example: PVT. Jason Miller]. As you rank up, you will change your name to the according rank you are promoted too. If you want the rank you got before you left the server, please just ask me in the OOC chat.

In this rp we will have lots of missions, I have made a lot of mission maps (some aren't shown in the topic or are not finished yet). I hope to see you on the battlefield. (10% of the buildings are the same design as those on winks city download, the rest are made by Daxos)

Daxos (3419)
Kovect (18656)

We are currently looking for staff that are dedicated and mature. If you want to apply and be a staff member, please message me on discord []https://discord.gg/SpAAZSC]], here on the blockland forums @Kill All, my steam @DaxosThePanda, or on blockland glass, in game @Daxos. To become staff we require you to know the military base inside out, how the systems work, and how missions operate. Staff also need a working mic for voice chat in discord and prior administration experience (If your a girl, you get bonus points).

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 11:03:21 PM by Kill All »

~Reserved for later use.

that looks like a fun server (good map) but I think you should automate things a bit more (e.g. rank saving instead of having people make their name start with their rank using /setname) before calling it an RPG

but uh
(If your a girl, you get bonus points)

Looks pretty fun, I'll have to join this sometime

(If your a girl, you get bonus points)
haha guess I should apply then  ;P

I'll be changing this to an RP.

Looks neat, as a Military RP Host myself, I feel like this idea should grow.

looks really loving fun

the picture quality is stuffty

the picture quality is stuffty

Its a screenshot, of a picture, then a gyazo, then a picture. It's been distorted and edited because I didn't want to upload the pics with the building tools and crap in them.

Wicked cool, maps look very fun.
Also, you can hide the hud in the first tab of the options menu if you're trying to get rid of paint and bricks.