Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 60341 times)

People like PhantOS routinely show up to cause ruckus before getting banned again really need to ask themselves what the point is after the what, fifth time? Some argued about being too heavily invested in the forum but haven't your parents taught you not to stuff where you sleep?

or what? what am i doing so wrong that flares your authority complex up?

more importantly what are you going to do about it? you going to make up your own forum rule and report me for it? what will it be called- "no supporting friends who were unjustly banned"
I propose "being friends with Toxicology" be made a bannable offense.

if i was the old path i'd be targeting someone and trying intentionally to pull a response from them. this time im helping someone who was WRONGED by the system
Can't argue with results. I've seen posts from that guy all over, and not once did they turn out to be worth the couple seconds they took to read.

Some argued about being too heavily invested in the forum but haven't your parents taught you not to stuff where you sleep?
i think you're overreacting a bit, unless me defending toxicology is physically ruining your life. if it is just let me know and i'll be happy to stop

i think maybe you're getting a little too invested in trying to bring me down a peg or two. 'stuffting where you sleep' is more applicable to say, if i spammed child research or routinely went out of my way to piss people off for the sake of it. that's where someone like betelgeuse would come into play, not me

I propose "being friends with Toxicology" be made a bannable offense.
consider it loyalty. plus i think his posts are funny sometimes
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:58:08 PM by PhantOS »

i think you're overreacting a bit, unless me defending toxicology is physically ruining your life. if it is just let me know and i'll be happy to stop

i think maybe you're getting a little too invested in trying to bring me down a peg or two. 'stuffting where you sleep' is more applicable to say, if i spammed child research or routinely went out of my way to piss people off for the sake of it

In one ear and out the other, like they say.

w/e im done playing your game. either #freetox or go home!

Torin and Tox screwing around in the art megathread wasnt cool

Dont do that stuff guys

plus i think his posts are funny sometimes
I'll bite. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen him post?

I'll bite. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen him post?
well, uhh, there's a lot of funny things he posted. i'd link it to you but if i do i'll die of laughter sorry

Better.
was the forum ever good, is the question. I think at best it's decent.

stay away toxicology