how do you make your favorite hamburger?

Author Topic: how do you make your favorite hamburger?  (Read 2321 times)

people always talk about what their favorite pizza is, but whats your favorite hamburger?

i like cheese, onion, mushroom, satay sauce, and maybe an egg if im extra hungry
granted i only order this at this beautiful 24/7 diner after a night drinking

satay sauce, an egg
hmm what why who does this wtf

how do you put peanuts, coconut, egg, mushrooms and meat all in the same burger the forget
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:11:50 PM by PhantOS »

hmm what why who does this wtf

how do you put peanuts, coconut, egg, mushrooms and meat all in the same burger the forget
haha where did the coconut come from

satay sauce has coconut in it.......

ideally i'd start with 1/3 - 1/2lb 85-15 beef mixed with some brown sugar, steak sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper, then american cheese, lots of brown onion pieces and lettuce, a single tomato slice, and a toasted sesame seed bun with mayo, butter, and light amounts of ketchup

best burger i ever had was made by myself and it was actually fried that time-- 90% of the time grilled meat tastes better lol. unfortunately i've developed OAS and can't eat practically any raw fruits or vegetables without suffering afterwards so the burgers i make/order nowadays are rather boring

this thread is an insult to cheeseburgers

i usually put worcestershire sauce on mine while theyre on the grill along with seasoning and stuff
then i put mustard lettuce and green chile on them

this probably sounds weird to other people but its my comfort food

Well I didn't get the chance to make an advanced recipe myself yet, so I'd like to go with the standard mayo, two burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomato, fried onion rings, ketchup and small cubes of bacon, yummy yum.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:51:00 PM by Filipe »

i like when im eating a burger and it transforms into a woman

cannibal confirmed calling 911

My favorite burger is the nothing burger made up of CNN reports.

What about if it transforms into a pumpkin.

satay sauce has coconut in it.......
honestly its just called peanut sauce so i wouldnt think coconut was in there

unfortunately i've developed OAS and can't eat practically any raw fruits or vegetables without suffering afterwards so the burgers i make/order nowadays are rather boring
oh man that sucks ):

what makes you think you're qualified to make a loving burger thread if you're gonna say this stuff

satay sauce, and maybe an egg

like you can eat my hairy ass and it'll taste good to you

there's a very special place in hell for people like op. it's right next door to the pineapple pizza lover's hell

wow you guys are awful today lol, back to school huh?