I'm dum

Author Topic: I'm dum  (Read 646 times)

You're on borrowed time.
Nobody may speak until the BLF goes down. Just join in case of that eventuality. No pings, no messages. Not a joke, just a way of organizing some replacement in case Baddy decides the show's over.
https://discord.gg/QcFfbHb
Not saying the BLF will go down soon. It might go on for years, or today might be the last day. We don't know. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion. Join in case others want to reach you, too. The more people the better.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:26:51 PM by Super Suit 12 »

i made illucerium and people call that effortless and a wsste of time even though it reminds me of early Queebas Discord except in the users. This is just loving lazy.

Holy stuff this is autistic

blf is dying...

let's make another stupid discord about it!!!!!!! :)

The forums cannot unite you imbecile, what in the name of Zeus in high Olympus made you think so?

I honestly don't think Badspot is going to shut down the forums, he just finally reached the point where he finally had to get it off his chest and tell us how much of a pain we are.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:21:20 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

Look guys it's just a way of keeping in touch if worst comes to worst

Theres like 50 blf discords brother

Look guys it's just a way of keeping in touch if worst comes to worst
this forum is split into like 20 active discords, 2 discord cliques and now this piece of stuff right here. we can use /r/blockland if stuff goes down because this hunk of trash staining the name of discords yet again will float down in not even a day

this forum is split into like 20 active discords, 2 discord cliques and now this piece of stuff right here. we can use /r/blockland if stuff goes down because this hunk of trash staining the name of discords yet again will float down in not even a day
chill bro

if the blf goes down it goes down
not much you can do and no amount of discords or forums will bring that community back

hey once blf goes down maybe you can finally get a life with aspergers