what was the gayest/worst server in your memory

Author Topic: what was the gayest/worst server in your memory  (Read 11666 times)

Every server after 2010 or 2011, I forget when the stuff influx happened.

nice job dismissing like 60% of the historic, good servers. ploads prison escape happened in 2012, for example

nice job dismissing like 60% of the historic, good servers. ploads prison escape happened in 2012, for example
Prison Escape is not ever fun, wtf?

Every server that contains Badmins or ALOT of add-ons

I Have a list:
Zutherus's Death Run
Crown's Jailbreak
Tezuni's Prision Escape
SapphireServers.us' Medieval Roleplay
SapphireServers.us' Despair Fever

Prison Escape is not ever fun, wtf?

it was a "prison escape" in name, but played way more like a specialized TDM. 4 guards had to hold off waves of prisoners from escaping. it's not some sort of subjective-rules gamemode - guards shoot prisoners on sight, and prisoners have very clear goals (and need teamwork to complete any of them)

even disregarding that server (which was incredibly popular, as well as my remake), there's plenty of other servers like heed's servers, jorgur's dogfight and RPG, bluzone, crown's pb, boss battles, and countless others. they just came alongside a lot of average servers. try naming some servers you remember pre-UPNP hosting that you actually liked/loved.

if anything your nostalgia filters are on too high cause pre-2011/upnp hosting, most "good" servers entailed using a bunch of separate mods to cobble together a build and a game. it was only after 2011/upnp hosting that full gamemodes started to come into existence, where mods were custom made or tailored to the server content, or the vision of the host.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 12:21:42 PM by Conan »

SapphireServers.us' Medieval Roleplay
SapphireServers.us' Despair Fever

How dare a server ban somebody for breaking the rules.

Greenbay's Clone Wars RP. Not sure if he changed it, but it's one of the least open-ended RPs I've ever seen. The host of the server is also the commander, and your character disobeying his character means you get banned from the server rather than any in-character consequences. The players had little agency, as the plot was entirely resolved by admin characters.

i joined a server with furry research on img2brick, probably that

any fnaf rp

except escape from freddy, that stuff was fun

Who were you before you were Master Matthew then?

I have a list:
Zutherus's Death Run almost never hosted, but okay
Crown's Jailbreak decent server, can never load in tho ;-;
Tezuni's Prision Escape just needs more GOOD admins. otherwise, okay
SapphireServers.us' Medieval Roleplay broke the mofoing rules, as magus stated, and it's good.
SapphireServers.us' Despair Fever only played once, but fine

look at this doozer