what was the gayest/worst server in your memory

Author Topic: what was the gayest/worst server in your memory  (Read 11660 times)

Time to choose which MERPs were the worst. Heres the top 3 for me.

3 - El Gringo's. You know its good when the host bans you for a color scheme he does not like. Which was blue and green, which can make some beautiful things.

2 - Gin's. If there was "richardsucking" in the dictionary, he would be the image. If one of his friends wanted him to do something, he would do it. Which includes things like preventing a person from constructing something which he could have constructed InRP, banning random people for no reason.

1. Solaria's. He gave himself MAJOR advantages InRP, he had the worst possible administration and he was the ass we all know and hate.

Time to choose which MERPs were the worst.

I appreciate MERPS for their builds. I love what they do at such a small scale.
But MERPS as a game are just small scale RTS RPs.

I prefer my RPs with the G. Because, games are fun

whoever used to host love rp's.

Every server that contains Badmins or ALOT of add-ons

I Have a list:
Zutherus's Death Run
Crown's Jailbreak
Tezuni's Prision Escape
SapphireServers.us' Medieval Roleplay
SapphireServers.us' Despair Fever

What was wrong with Despair Fever? It was one of the best original gamemodes to come out this Summer, in my opinion; up there with DrenDran's Survival. It does not deserve to be on the level of Tezuni's Prison Escape--the server equivalent of beating a dead horse for... God how many years has it been? Anyway, I have played Despair Fever for 10s of hours, easily, and I have never had a problem with badmins on that server. And as far as add-on capacity went, all the add-ons it had you install were integrated into the game. It wasn't like Tommy's-first-freebuild where the host downloaded every add-on they could conceivably pack onto their harddrive.

Sorry if I come off a bit defensive. I am genuinely curious to know what you found wrong with it.

don't forget about bbs239 city rpg
I love how the first comment he posts to defend himself only serves to make him look like more of a conceited ass.

why
I don't know what his deal is. I'm sensing it's a strain of "it's bad because it's popular". He's welcome to elaborate, though.

probably starlow's pokemon rp (starlow is nix now)
he used to host those all the time and was an absolute ass.
his pokemon rp's were quite fun when I started going on his server, but then he kept hogging attention and they got worse.

probably a lot of fnaf rps. those fad servers were sometimes decently built, but they always ended up being hosted by either bored players or a bunch of 4 year olds.

edit - I just noticed I said the same thing a while ago lmao
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:06:01 PM by Cheze »

literally any blockland server to exist.

i feel sorry that you've never found any server that you've felt was worth your time

well atent you just special ^, ^

I remember this one freebuild server I had went on that had about 200 files to download so I let it do its thing. It began to take forever around the 150's area and I had assumed this was Music. Each file took about 30 seconds to download- it was insane.

Finally after about 20 minutes of downloading (longest download I've ever had btw) I spawn in and check out the server's music...

...There were 30 full length tracks of Family Guy Parodies of popular songs, and nothing more.

whoever used to host love rp's.
There is nothing wrong with love role play :/

There is nothing wrong with love role play :/
I could think of many reasons why making LEGOs have love is wrong.