what was the gayest/worst server in your memory

Author Topic: what was the gayest/worst server in your memory  (Read 11680 times)

probably starlow's pokemon rp (starlow is nix now)
he used to host those all the time and was an absolute ass. my most exquisite memory was joining and then he told me to build without tools, and that i did not need hammer/wrench, and that I could control z. i built something for him and he said it was really bad and banned me.

i think there was a different pokemon rp where once you exited there was a big ass ocean. i was told to "become a Krokorok" and he forced me to click a brick to become a tan colored crocodile playermodel. I walked out of the ocean once i was brung back and he shot me (wasnt sure if it was a minigame or not). He banned me and my ban message was "YOU FAINTED! There are no pokemon centers. You black out..."

Goldtit's MERPs were another one. He was a real loving elitist and was an ass to less expierienced/high blid users. He had a clique too, which probably explains why he's best friends with Kahnu, who is as egotistical as he was back then. But, back then he was 12. :thinking:

cant really think of much else besides a bunch of boring elitist freebuilds and someone who copied a map and pic2bricked naked lolicon around the arena.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:46:55 PM by Verification »

it was something hosted by this uno__ guy

unovo? unova?

yeah

it was really bad

Goldtit's MERPs were another one. He was a real loving elitist and was an ass to less expierienced/high blid users. He had a clique too, which probably explains why he's best friends with Kahnu, who is as egotistical as he was back then. But, back then he was 12. :thinking:
hahahaha you were probably being an idiot as usual for goldtits to EVER act like this

hahahaha you were probably being an idiot as usual for goldtits to EVER act like this
this was back in like 2014 :thinking:

electrk's server has satinminion prints so.....

me and my ex used to play on a private server all the time

since 100% of the population was gay i'd wager it's probably the gayest server of all time

can confirm that goldtits is a good boy

That time when people actually took their time to make a richard shrine on a server.

probably starlow's pokemon rp (starlow is nix now)
he used to host those all the time and was an absolute ass. my most exquisite memory was joining and then he told me to build without tools, and that i did not need hammer/wrench, and that I could control z. i built something for him and he said it was really bad and banned me.
this is a massive loving lie lmao
my old banlist (computer with it is broken) only had people who just joined the server to start stuff, and nobody named unova or anything similar was on it
I don't even have people build because the map doesn't need anymore stuff in it
you're just making up stuff to make me look bad
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:20:40 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

any server that has 50000 files and minimal bricks planted down

any server that has 50000 files and minimal bricks planted down

electrk's server has satinminion prints so.....

stuff, I could've joined since I noticed it in the server list when it was hosted.