Badspot is Okiver³

Author Topic: Badspot is Okiver³  (Read 17201 times)

i wanted to make an edit of badposts response to the whole satin minions thing with  the really edgy lines overlayed onto an image of something like a crying anime guy with a gun or something similar but i dont feel motivated enough to do it but if someone does it ill pay you like $1
give me steam stuff worth 1 dollar and we have a deal

could be a domain that has a word in front of blockland.us, like forgetblockland.us or some stuff

No other domain matching *blockland.us exists.

It has to be a subdomain of blockland.us which Badspot owns.

i wanted to make an edit of badposts response to the whole satin minions thing with  the really edgy lines overlayed onto an image of something like a crying anime guy with a gun or something similar but i dont feel motivated enough to do it but if someone does it ill pay you like $1
if I were you or anyone else thinking about making any provoking art right now I would seriously reconsider it. badspot really right now isn't easy on the bans despite the fact that making that art wouldn't be breaking any rules.

This drama is already invalid as this has been said

could be a domain that has a word in front of blockland.us, like forgetblockland.us or some stuff

Because if you were to search it the correct way:

It's easy to say that this is just to stir stuff. So you should redact your statement before the inevitable steamrolling.

Isn't it possible to put a some random email in when you register an account? I don't recall if there's email verification or not. Okiver could've just used the site's email when he made the account if not.

wait, what do you have to do to attach an email to your profile? is it just to put it in or is there some confirmation stuff with it

Even just searching all domains with "blockland" in it, only Badspot's has .us.

This drama is already invalid as this has been said

Because if you were to search it the correct way:

It's easy to say that this is just to stir stuff. So you should redact your statement before the inevitable steamrolling.
Read what I posted. It has to be a subdomain like "mail" or something.

it actually works
so he does have a working mail subdomain

if i remember from creating my two alts accounts you need to give an email to your account otherwise you can't register

and it can't be used twice*

uhh apparently OP isn't trinick

what if it's okiver himself again

Of course I took someone else's account. I wouldn't want Badspot to ban my main for exposing him.

Of course I took someone else's account. I wouldn't want Badspot to ban my main for exposing him.
the plot thickens what the forget lmao