Badspot is Okiver³

Author Topic: Badspot is Okiver³  (Read 17067 times)

1. Dear god I am so sick of this forum software.  It's swiss cheese made by handicaps.  
2. The email on the okiver3 account is Okivere@fblockland.us
3. $trinick's email is trinick1234@mailinator.com which is easy to guess or extract via manipulating the wild card search which is the dumbest stuff you could possibly have in a forum
4. Everyone with a mailinator address as their email is now banned, this only affects ~10 non-bot accounts, most of which are probably already banned.
So who hijacked the account? Any overlap of the IP address with existing users?

My bets are on Kalphiter but I need official confirmation to collect my winnings.

i forgot kalpRiddler existed. my moneys on okiver because all of his accounts were registered through mailinator and i'm guessing thats how he found out $trinick was vulnerable

3. $trinick's email is trinick1234@mailinator.com which is easy to guess or extract via manipulating the wild card search which is the dumbest stuff you could possibly have in a forum

thank god no more wild searches

jesus christ this thread got stuff up by entropia so fast

who all had the mallinator accounts
i changed my mailinator email last second lmao

i forgot kalpRiddler existed. my moneys on okiver because all of his accounts were registered through mailinator and i'm guessing thats how he found out $trinick was vulnerable
yeah but if it was him, he would just use the account for forum Self Delete rather than trying to implicate his own account as some sort of badspot-orchestrated false flag attack

jesus christ this thread got stuff up by entropia so fast
you smell