Author Topic: Zaxstar (30348)  (Read 8689 times)

Just because he doesn't involve you into a RP, doesn't mean you need to annoy/tease/bully him

i understand what you're saying here, but he does this to everyone. he only includes people who roleplays seriously, and he even banned non-admins for not roleplaying seriously which kind of pissed him off (which i totally understand)

/semisupport

Obviously i can see how he is being foolish in some ways but simply asking him to ban you just so you can drama him is wrong.

Obviously i can see how he is being foolish in some ways but simply asking him to ban you just so you can drama him is wrong.

i mean he kind of was gonna at this point so
i think, i'm not sure, but i guarantee he'd do so

i'm gonna have to start agreeing with all of the points here actually cause this argument kind of did start with twenty ruining the art that zax did which was a richard move, so i'm gonna give zax a second chance

noedit: and yes it was kind of a richard move of me to unban him, however the second time i didnt unban so a few more things to add to that note is that yes, it was a fool of me to even ask him to ban me so this drama isn't really necessary

i understand what you're saying here, but he does this to everyone. he only includes people who roleplays seriously, and he even banned non-admins for not roleplaying seriously which kind of pissed him off (which i totally understand)
]
uhm yeah nothing wrong with that other than the bans
this is just Zaxstar wanting to have a SERIOUS roleplay with players, not idiots.

outsider perspective: from what i've seen zaxstar uses roleplay as mental procrastination. he roleplays himself and like 2 other girl characters at the same time and their dynamic is both of them want to forget zaxstar but he rejects them. roleplay consists of zax narrating what happens and ignoring, and now apparently banning, players who act in a way that is not cohesive to zax's goal of autofellating himself via roleplay. it only seems to be hosted publicly because zax gets an ego buzz when dictating the actions of others. why anyone would join this server to do anything other than watch the spectacle is beyond me

this really sums up the narcissism displayed

well that escalated quickly

he roleplays himself and like 2 other girl characters at the same time and their dynamic is both of them want to forget zaxstar but he rejects them.
Lol what the hell

You asked him to ban just so you can drama.
I would've just taken the ban then and done nothing else, but you went all out with this one. I don't know who is dumber
/neutral

...God, I actually do sound kind of like an idiot teenager who doesn't include others in RP...

I would like to apologise on my part of the madness. I did kind of get a bit overboard then with my usual blind rage as usual, but I did have a reason. You guys do tend to push me a bit overboard with it. I think of the RP as a place for all of us to do our own things by ourselves or as groups. Not the whole server as a single group doing a thing together. And before you get into the part about me getting ticked off by the littlest things, yes, I have a problem. I need to stop. Not you guys. Well, maybe, but I can't really say anything about it, but the internet the other users here can.

I know this might have been a bit late, but.. still.

e d g e .