Author Topic: Zaxstar (30348)  (Read 8497 times)

he wanted me to so i shall do so

i haven't posted a drama in a long time so it's probably gonna take some explaining to do about this guy

so i used to rp with this guy till today

rping is kind of my thing, i like it

so when i do rp with him he usual leaves us (the super admins) out of the story a little bit because we dont rp seriously

so we were mad over that

zax thinks we tease him, so i made an argument against that

my friend built a parody of the Annoying Orange tower btw

he usually censors his swears (using stuff like f@cking and sh!t), but this is the first time he doesn't

so a few moments later zax draws some art (pixel art to be exact, which was the server i was in)
so i have a bit of fun and my friend (who built the Annoying Orange tower parody) ruins zax's art, which i thought was a richard move, but he bans him PERMANENTLY for that, which i tell him that is not necessary, and that he should've just removed his trust

this is the first time he bans, him i unban him and he then does

so i make a few more arguments and zax just ignores me for a few minutes till i say this

this ties up to the ban i posted
he goes apestuff then

and that's why i'm making this drama

also I got banned just for being friends with and associating myself with door and twenty
further showing zax's inability to have any sense of reason or any logic at all

I am OnlyTwentyCharacters, the first one on the lineup to get kicked by Zax. I would like to my grammatically incorrect ban message from the enraged Zaxstar on this board:

Also, I am the one that build the parody of Annoying Orange Tower, as listed here:

I am OnlyTwentyCharacters, the first one on the lineup to get kicked by Zax. I would like to (add)* my grammatically incorrect ban message from the

Also, I am the one that built the parody of Annoying Orange Tower, as listed here:

(Honestly shoot me)

my brother you asked to get permabanned just so you can drama him
i dont see which one is worse here

my brother you asked to get permabanned just so you can drama him
i dont see which one is worse here

i mean he kind of was gonna at this point so
i think, i'm not sure, but i guarantee he'd do so

Something is not right..

so i need to do some explaining, but some people may not think this is real due to lack of evidence.

zaxstar did some erp thing with two characters of his that were both 14. he did this twice, so i made a joke about it, this is the 'tease' zax was talking about

like ok he was getting pissed off why did you still try to poke him

also generally if you arent host of the server you should ask before unbanning anyone, assuming the host is available and he wasnt the one doing the ban. everything here just sounds like you guys were being annoying friends, and he finally got tired of it.

like, if someone is pissed off and holding a gun, dont continue to engage or argue with the dude until he calms down. this is basic social common sense.

/nosupport

Obviously annoyed the host and pretty much made him snap since you're pretty bad ;friends;
Just because he doesn't involve you into a RP, doesn't mean you need to annoy/tease/bully him

visual proof that roleplaying leads to tragedy for everyone involved

/support yeah zax is a complete cunt

irrelevant but he had a love scene with himself one time

visual proof that roleplaying leads to tragedy for everyone involved
rofl

actually i might take my support back you do piss him off randomly just because you know he's easy to mess with