Player_K-ON_New: we back

Author Topic: Player_K-ON_New: we back  (Read 6344 times)

Last time I showed distaste for these Badspot said I shouldn't dislike them.
So,

These are the best things I have ever seen and the show is the best thing I have ever seen. I want this to be the new standard for Blockland

No but really. It's not often that good player-types come out, even if I dont like the source material. Looks great.
I hope that's enough to keep him off my back this time

Just curious, do you plan to make any other anime playertypes?
Yup, I do
Last time I showed distaste for these Badspot said I shouldn't dislike them.
So,

These are the best things I have ever seen and the show is the best thing I have ever seen. I want this to be the new standard for Blockland

No but really. It's not often that good player-types come out, even if I dont like the source material. Looks great.
I hope that's enough to keep him off my back this time
naw it's ok, last time they were ugly and had deviantart weeb eyes

stop with this weeb stuff

Anime is cancer.... Kill yourself, weaeb..
^ This
OP is cringe
i am dying.... of weeb sickness...

If you don't like Pomp's stuff you can simply ignore it you know. Nobody is forcing you to download this, and what the forget do you plan to accomplish, anyways? Nothing short of finding where Pomp lives and nuking his hard drive from orbit is going to get him to stop.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:16:28 PM by tber123 »

If you don't like Pomp's stuff you can simply ignore it you know. Nobody is forcing you to download this, and what the forget do you plan to accomplish, anyways? Nothing short of finding where Pomp lives and shooting him is going to get him to stop.
I was joking anyways. Jesus forget, calm down. These are really well made and it's not like we're gonna make pomp kill himself or stop making addons because I said "I am dying... of weeb sickness...".

Yup, I do
Ah. I think it would be cool to see some Little Witch Academia stuff

Now I want Girls Und Panzer models for my Tank DM
ya let's do it!!

If you don't like Pomp's stuff you can simply ignore it you know. Nobody is forcing you to download this, and what the forget do you plan to accomplish, anyways? Nothing short of finding where Pomp lives and nuking his hard drive from orbit is going to get him to stop.
my man i was being sarcastic

is this zachisawesome1234 reincarnated?

i am dying.... of weeb sickness...
^ This
OP is cringe
Amine is cancer.... kills your selves web
dont worry guys i have something better: (mind you this is the worst anime)

and while you're at it why not make a mars of destruction playertype?

oh wait thats the wrong one