blockiverse (terrible roblox game that stole bl's style)

Author Topic: blockiverse (terrible roblox game that stole bl's style)  (Read 3003 times)

theres this fugly ass looking game on roblox called blockiverse that stole the style straight from blocklamd but none of you probably care
im probably overreacting but eh

the starter player in this game, looks
a lot like blocklands default avatar!

the thumbnail and stuff
this pic is kinda old, there's a lot more dislikes now

some people getting mad or whatever

look at the female player torso, looks exactly like blockland's skinny torso
look at the players faces, it looks almost EXACTLY like blockland's
pretty much it looks like blockland but worse
if the owner of this monstrosity game is reading this, change the style of your game it looks like asian blockland
what do you guys think

EDIT: oh look
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277723.msg9646448#msg9646448
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:19:45 PM by Smashed_Eggs »

given the history bl has with these kind of clones?

i wouldnt trust it in the slightest

lol oh its on roblox

i mean whatever blocklands better anyways so pfftfdt f
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:17:50 PM by mod-man »

Alright, who made this? C'mon, fess up.

hey look ROBLOX game devs stole another game design

who'd've thought

imediately when i started playing, it was playing  extremely loud and terrible music that you cant turn off.

you have to pay in-game coins to change the color of your character. i would have at least played a little more but the music was making me pull my hair out. only thing thats similar to blockland about this is literally the model. nothing else.

hey look ROBLOX game devs stole another game design

who'd've thought

The fact that you get fat stacks for making stuff like ROBLOX High School. Adopt and Raise a Cute Baby etc is disgusting, not to mention obtaining money from John Doe videos too.

the worst part about this place is that the owners are probably profiting heavily off of this hot garbage

the worst part about this place is that the owners are probably profiting heavily off of this hot garbage
does that mean badspot can do a thing about it or something

imediately when i started playing, it was playing  extremely loud and terrible music that you cant turn off.

you have to pay in-game coins to change the color of your character. i would have at least played a little more but the music was making me pull my hair out. only thing thats similar to blockland about this is literally the model. nothing else.
the game itself steals assets like a jew in a shekel bank and blockland was a victim