Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36887 times)

who else is even in the clique, isn't the group dying?

i got red membered after being a gold member for posing a hearty laughable image. they take everything way to seriously and it's all cluttered with useless channels  i don't recommend anyone joining this group
i'm not engaged with CC really but i will mention that i know sev doesn't run it any more so things have changed a lot if you got redmembied before those changes happened

who else is even in the clique, isn't the group dying?
yeah.. it's just me pretty much

sure glad the clique contest 2017 brought in a bunch of new people though right guys

i'm pretty suspicious that kidalex just got banned from CC and is trying to get people to stuffpost in it to get revenge or something but i have no evidence to support this

actually it seems like in CC that's what people are saying so Lmao

how are you even getting these links
seems like he joined under a different discord account/name and was getting links that way while playing bobo the fool and evading his ban

i'm not engaged with CC really but i will mention that i know sev doesn't run it any more so things have changed a lot if you got redmembied before those changes happened
that's good to know. i dont think I'll ever consider joining back though it just kinda left a bad taste in my mouth

that's good to know. i dont think I'll ever consider joining back though it just kinda left a bad taste in my mouth

you heartily shared laughs in open chat rather than the trashcan, disrupting other people's discussion, and despite multiple warnings continued to do so. then when you were put in time out and told to chill you got all pissy and left, and that was a pretty long time ago.

even if it's a tad more relaxed you'd probably still be told to stop, but hey, if disrupting other people's conversation then being a child about it is fun, then you can keep doing that else where and we're happy that you have no intention of coming back

I'd very much like to see what the Creationism Corner has to offer that other groups don't, perhaps an outlet for the gifted young artist? Maybe a zone of appreciating the finer things? A place to congregate and talk of the famous artists of history?

Whatever lies ahead in that discord I hope to see for myself, and I hope to share my artwork with the partakers of the lifestyle!

Signed,
Krupp Lancaster

you heartily shared laughs in open chat rather than the trashcan, disrupting other people's discussion, and despite multiple warnings continued to do so. then when you were put in time out and told to chill you got all pissy and left, and that was a pretty long time ago.

even if it's a tad more relaxed you'd probably still be told to stop, but hey, if disrupting other people's conversation then being a child about it is fun, then you can keep doing that else where and we're happy that you have no intention of coming back
holy stuff relax lmao

hey can any of you make another invite these stuffsticks are oppressing me and my goal of complete world peace

holy stuff relax lmao

sorry, is normal discussion hard? would you prefer "haha fuk u lmao!"

i think being salty after almost a year at least due to being told to not put pictures in the normal chat is stupid
and trying to stuff talk it and raid it with stuffposts is even dumber

i left the group after being a (((gold member))) because i despised the way you moderated the discord. I came back not too later because i thought i would give it a second chance. i posted a funny nsfw image in a nsfw channel and got red membered. no warning whatsoever. you have like 20 different text channels and none of them made sense. the entire discord was moderated like a north korean boot camp and if one thing was out of place someones hand had to be slapped for it. some people were even given warnings as soon as they joined, what a friendly way to greet them, right? nobody liked the way you moderated it and im gonna assume that why you dont run it anymore