tits or ass

Poll

WHAT

tits
31 (33.3%)
ass
62 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: tits or ass  (Read 4893 times)

i literally don't feel any excitement over ass. tits though... damn

are you 12

how tragic

this is like walking past a giant buffet of awesome bbq ribs and chicken and mashed potatoes and all this amazing good stuff and just being like

n'aint hungry.

and then you turn around and there's a 50$ vegan sandwich made with rye bread and avocado and seeds and you're like

damn thats some fine quinoa...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 11:17:16 PM by PhantOS »

how do i start liking ass? help a brother out pls

okay but like listen: stuff comes from asses
is that good?

is that good?
It's good if you know hot to clean it out properly before doing brown town

You filthy animal

You filthy animal

...you would know

You filthy animal
but when i think about it it just seems so wrong

My love slaves can be milked which improves the efficiency of my child soldiers and their training. The bigger the tits the more milk output in most cases.

is that good?
discharge comes from vaginas. it also comes from snakees. milk comes from boobs. any part of a man/woman's body you forget will be coated with all sorts of foreign bacteria

bodily fluids come from every hole in your body. either get used to it or walk the virgin walk. its not tasty, it doesn't smell right either, but its love so dont complain yo
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 03:02:50 AM by PhantOS »

discharge comes from vaginas. it also comes from snakees. milk comes from boobs. any part of a man/woman's body you forget will be coated with all sorts of foreign bacteria

bodily fluids come from every hole in your body. either get used to it or walk the virgin walk. its not tasty, it doesn't smell right either, but its love so dont complain yo

as a baby you drink boob milk, unless you also eat stuff when you're that young this is a false equivalence

yeah but you don't drink boob milk forever. as an adult, breastmilk is bacterial warfare on your intestines. obviously literally eating stuff is disgusting and unhealthy for you, and im not saying its ok or anything. but like, if you put your tongue anywhere within a foot radius of someone's butt you're going to be ingesting microscopic feces. legs, hands, thighs, etc.

if you do brown town you're going to end up with stuff on your richard regardless of how well that person cleans. its just part of life, thats why u take a shower after that stuff
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 03:19:17 AM by PhantOS »