Eaten by a shark
4 (11.1%)
Live dismemberment
0 (0%)
Skinned alive
1 (2.8%)
Stabbed to death with a small knife
4 (11.1%)
"Scaphism" (Dont look this up if you dont know what it is)
1 (2.8%)
Pulled apart by two horses
2 (5.6%)
Beaten with a mallet
3 (8.3%)
Sawing, or being sawed in half (top to bottom, not side to side. Also, youre upside down, so genitals first.)
1 (2.8%)
Blood Eagle
4 (11.1%)
Ling Chi
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: ITT: You're on death row. Here are your death choices.  (Read 3698 times)

sawing would be the quickest and easiest

get shot while sleeping. maybe i wouldn't feel the pain to get shot in the head because im too scared

I'd like to kill myself now that I have read this thread.

sawing would be the quickest and easiest
youd have to experience your balls, intestines, and stomach being cut into two (which isn't easy, it'd take a bit) before you finally died
that sounds horrible

I'll just...appeal for release. I didn't do any crimes. forget dying to some insane asstwist machine.

Appeal for release, using this list as evidence of human rights violations against inmates.

why is hang not an option
Because thats an easy pick

Appeal for release, using this list as evidence of human rights violations against inmates.
You were a bad enough boy, but at least you can choose from the list

acid seems easier than most of these.

youd have to experience your balls, intestines, and stomach being cut into two (which isn't easy, it'd take a bit) before you finally died
that sounds horrible
would you rather burn for 30 minutes so that even moving or touching something would feel like someone stabbed you (and you could possibly live)

would you rather burn for 30 minutes so that even moving or touching something would feel like someone stabbed you (and you could possibly live)
no id rather get eaten by a shark and die in 2 seconds

drink that tasty acid juice :weary:

no id rather get eaten by a shark and die in 2 seconds
merp joke

sounds better than lingchi
or blood eagle