Is there anyone you want specifically to die?

Poll

Is it morally ok to want someone to die/get murdered/suicide?

Yes
No
It depends on who they are and what they do.

Author Topic: Is there anyone you want specifically to die?  (Read 4407 times)

Or an alternative question: Is it morally okay to want someone to die?

Duterte
President of the phillipenes, for all intents and purposes murder is legal there because of him. Tell the police the person you killed was a drug user and they won't so much as open an investigation. Over 10,000 people (which is the most minimal estimate at the moment) have already been murdered because of this, a large portion of them likely completely innocent. Closest thing to a second Riddler in the modern world. At least there's a democracy there where they can elect someone slightly less horrifying.

al-baghdadi
jong-un
al saud
duterte
erdogan
putin

and pretty much all my classmates

forget them
do you get picked on at school son

Annoying Orange I guess but really I wish he'd just abdicate or whatever the equivalent for a president is

do you get picked on at school son
no they're just a bunch of literal autists who never learn to shut their mouths

I don't think anyone I've met so far really deserves to die.

However, I think in some extreme circumstances, wishing or outright being the cause of someone's death can save more lives than would have potentially been lost had this theoretical person been left alive.

Basically if someone dies for a definitive greater good scenario then it's probably justified.

i don't want anyone to die  Except Kevin Robinson from school. forget you Kevin, stop showing everyone my forgetin DeviantArt you piece .of stuff