Blogland : Black kid takes credit for my chemistry work.

Author Topic: Blogland : Black kid takes credit for my chemistry work.  (Read 5589 times)

I'm seriously pissed.

I'm in Advanced Placement Science (we do more work than the norm)

This Bro kid stole my god damn chemistry work, He sits next to me, and I'm not sure if my science teacher caught him copying off my work, but your's truly got the blame for "Copying His original work", even though He copied mine?, what the hell? I wrote this stuff down!, and even the science teacher thinks I did this?, They even called my parents, and my grandmother got mad at me.

I had to go into an hour discussion with my father on the phone about how I did this and got framed for this bs
and my grandmother just gave me a death stare

(I moved out of my dads after he smashed my laptop to death, that was the nail in the coffin.)

i'll be sure to ban black kid from my server

Bad things happening to you is not drama

If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Examples not-drama:

You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
    Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
    Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares.

was there really a need to emphasize that he's black or

was there really a need to emphasize that he's black or
no not really but I thought it'd be imporant for the sake of this damned thread

why mention he is black specifically

[size=2 pt](I moved out of my dads after he smashed my laptop to death, that was the nail in the coffin.)[/size]
yeah i hate it when my dad smashes my laptop in the middle of the night then blows it up with fireworks

How did you even post this in the wrong board?

this was stuffpost-y attention baiting and you should know by the current audience you are facing that you would get negative attention anyways.

All you did was write it down when you could have copied it too. Are you saying this "Bro kid" as you call it was too dumb to write his own paper? Why do you put emphasis on the fact he is black?

Your father has serious issues if he smashed your labtop and exploded it with fireworks. Wonder where he got the fireworks. Also wonder if it was you that either made it up or made him that loving angry.

this was stuffpost-y attention baiting and you should know by the current audience you are facing that you would get negative attention anyways.

All you did was write it down when you could have copied it too. Are you saying this "Bro kid" as you call it was too dumb to write his own paper? Why do you put emphasis on the fact he is black?

Your father has serious issues if he smashed your labtop and exploded it with fireworks. Wonder where he got the fireworks. Also wonder if it was you that either made it up or made him that loving angry.
forget off veri.