blockland is dying.

Author Topic: blockland is dying.  (Read 10597 times)

The master server is just a web page with a database.  It's on a dedicated server with all my other sites now, but it could probably be downsized to a $10/mo vps.  I'll keep hosting it as long as people are playing. 

I certainly hope so. Blockland is the best!

Just because Blockland isn't a super popular game doesn't mean it's dying people, sheesh.
It just has an appeal to a certain group of gamers, that's all.

That's great to hear. I've often wondered how long I'll be able to play this game with my friends, now I'm happy to have an answer.
BLOCKLAND BUDDIES FOR LIFE

I like how blockland died on 9/11 so we can never forget

Wait forget matthew beat me to it

if youre making the same jokes as master matthew you really shouldnt be trying to do humor

Let's make this subject at hand more interesting

The creative sandbox activity which was inspired by the creative building bricks intended for young people both male and female, that we all engage in for amusment and entertainment, appears to be deceased

Just kidding

GBFL is coming back in 2018

op spreading FAKE news smh

I'm going to build a wall around Blockland so no one can leave

We must save Blockland

if youre making the same jokes as master matthew you really shouldnt be trying to do humor
by that logic, since you're using the same language as me, you shouldn't be talking.

by that logic, since you're using the same language as me, you shouldn't be talking.

BLOCKLAND BUDDIES FOR LIFE

You know it :D I hope we get the chance to play together soon

blockland is losing its playerbase because we've had the same loving garbage servers for the past 9 months. Back in 2013, you could get dozens of new experiences every week, now there is medieval rp or some fort wars that will die in 2 days. There has also been basically no new large-scale mods that have caught on for a year.

blockland is losing its playerbase because we've had the same loving garbage servers for the past 9 months. Back in 2013, you could get dozens of new experiences every week, now there is medieval rp or some fort wars that will die in 2 days. There has also been basically no new large-scale mods that have caught on for a year.
uhm sir have you seen bug catching and the cool wheelchair smth

also new rp/jailbreak/memery coming soon trust me

this is how many times now? 30 something?