blockland is dying.

Author Topic: blockland is dying.  (Read 10600 times)

im killing blockland right NOW. and none of you can stop me.
hmph...........we'll see about that..........

we need a blockland death compilation thread

yogsventures is a better game anyway

yet again blockland has marvelously died, with no ill effects whatsoever

this is the 55th time blockland has died
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251868.0
Thanks for that I legit forgot how many times we've died now

guys im boutta save blockland

No proof in any of what I'm saying, but I've heard that GBFL was told not to work on another tourney map b/c blockland probably wouldn't last that long.
wait what lmao

blockland is that one guy you play cod zombies and after the 7th round they keep getting downed so you gotta go and revive them but every next time you revive them it's getting closer to you both losing

the difference between my post and the 3 other posts i clicked on from baddy's list is that we're actually shutting down the servers because baddy can't fund it any longer. I mean, his profits have surely slowed to the point that it's not worth it.

the difference between my post and the 3 other posts i clicked on from baddy's list is that we're actually shutting down the servers because baddy can't fund it any longer. I mean, his profits have surely slowed to the point that it's not worth it.
Could you clarify what you mean? Badspot has made no mention of being unable to fund Blockland the game, just that the forum struggles to break even and game sales aren't so good. I don't see any reason to believe the master server is too costly to keep up if that's what you're getting at.

Are you saying the profits from your servers are too small to continue hosting? More info please.

badspot no longer has the funds to pay for the website and now has to host the master server on his home computer

it looks like you're dying