People keep asking me if I'm dead or in jail

Author Topic: People keep asking me if I'm dead or in jail  (Read 8579 times)

And you heard it here first. I'm not actually completely dead, just a little bit, on the inside.

Anywho, here's the rundown of things that've happened in the past several months of me being gone. Really, the only reason I ever lost interest on the forums is because I invested that interest into my girlfriend and the life that we put together, so I lost the time and interest to circlejerk around here. After 18 days of being in an official relationship (c. December), we had an apartment together and were living the married life (that's actually not a joke either). Two jobs, two incomes, things were pretty easy and I could afford cool things.

Then came July and this guy from her past returns from Iraq. Thursday morning I was mediocre happy and settled. Thursday night and she dumps me for this guy and then I'm homeless and single. Stayed with my buddy Eric for about 2 weeks or so to recover before getting my own apartment, which I got in the first week of August. I'm doing better, gained some weight back so I'm not borderline anorexic anymore (talking down to 112lbs for a 21 year old) like I was back in the relationship days. I've joined a street racing club that takes place during the weekend early morning hours in North St. Louis County. I'm a manager at 3 different Hardee's restaurants, an Uber driver, and still a certified severe storm spotter through Skywarn. I still drive a police car, have a cat, and now my 1 bedroom apartment that I have for myself.

You know, just been through life's learning experiences making handicapped decisions and regretting them later. I'm back in the dating game and going out on another on Thursday. Probably still won't spend a whole ton of time around here but I stop by maybe a few times a week.

Thoughts on the return of another forum game like Cross Country Run?

I'm sorry, but, who are you?
???????????
this has to be a joke, right?

shame about your ex. sounds like a bitch move.
glad that you still have great things going on for yourself though
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:42:35 AM by hootaloo »

I'm a manager at 3 different Hardee's restaurants, an Uber driver, and still a certified severe storm spotter through Skywarn. I still drive a police car, have a cat, and now my 1 bedroom apartment that I have for myself.
this is nice to hear, you've come a long way in your career from working 2 jobs with stuffty hours to this. well except the girlfriend part, that must have been awful

I hope things get better for you dude, the whole forum loves you (no homo)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:49:40 AM by Maxwell. »

HOLY stuff I FORGOT YOU ARE A PERSON
WELCOME BACK MY MAN.

that's next-level forgeted up with the girl, sorry to hear that man

leave

That sucks, dude, but I'm glad you've bounced back

yeah if that happened to me I would feel horrible, glad things are looking up for you op.

stop trying to be cool

ot: stuff dude that sucks, glad to hear you're not a skeleton

if you aren't joking then you are legitimately braindead
also gee that forgetin sucks man :( glad to see you're back, though

Op's ex sounded pretty suspicious already when he was trying to date her but I gave her benefit of the doubt. I'm glad you took it well.

I mean, there are a lot of reasons to think that MM is braindead, but him not remembering some forum user from forever ago isn't really one of them.

Damn dude, after everything you two had together she dumped you like this out of the blue? You're really tough, I woudn't be able to recover like you did, I'm glad you're doing okay now.

XR-7

shame about your ex. sounds like a bitch move.
glad that you still have great things going on for yourself though

Yeah things are better for me right now than back when I was still with my ex. I don't lose sleep over her anymore.

this is nice to hear, you've come a long way in your career from working 2 jobs with stuffty hours to this

I hope things get better for you dude, the whole forum loves you (no homo)

Ay thanks man I miss talking to you

(no homo)

:(

HOLY stuff I FORGOT YOU ARE A PERSON
WELCOME BACK MY MAN.

Oh yeah I remember you. Thanks bro.

I've debated on delving into the whole story, but it's mainly all a big load of "I told you so" from the previous topic I used to have open.

leave

That sucks, dude, but I'm glad you've bounced back

Ye thanks my man

yeah if that happened to me I would feel horrible, glad things are looking up for you op.

First week was super rough but it was all improvement from there. I got over it.

stop trying to be cool

ot: stuff dude that sucks, glad to hear you're not a skeleton

I traded in my skeleton for rent money

xr is a speedy boi

But not too speedy 8)

Yeah man I'm still alive. You still in the area? Cause I live right at the south St. Louis County border now.

Op's ex sounded pretty suspicious already when he was trying to date her but I gave her benefit of the doubt. I'm glad you took it well.

Yeah you guys were right initially. It was a pretty bad idea. I always had my seeded doubts that something like that would happen though, and that's probably why I wasn't completely devastated. In our last texts, she told me that my entire family hates me, I have no real friends, and she wishes she never loving met me, so I was just like, k bye bitch. Her new bf also got re-deployed much to my enjoyment. I told her that if he ever has trouble finding a job on his way back from overseas, hopefully he gets shot so full of holes that he can stand-in for a chain link fence.

Damn dude, after everything you two had together she dumped you like this out of the blue? You're one tough motherforgeter, I woudn't be able to recover like you did, I'm glad you're doing okay now.

She literally made her decision within a couple of hours. From us having an apartment, a pet, split bills, helping each other with jobs, etc to completely throwing all of it away. No worries, I still got all my stuff. Took everything I was paying for too. I even took away the internet modem she was using for work purposes too. Hopefully made her think about her handicapped decisions. Thanks for the support man, I've always admired you.