Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X  (Read 10477 times)

at what point did the post imply any sort of anger

If you have to post 3 or 4 times to say basically the same thing over and over, I'd assume the person is angry.

The iPhone X is atrocious, awful, cheap, crummy, dreadful, lousy, poor, rough, sad, unacceptable, blah, bummer, diddly, downer, garbage, gross, imperfect, inferior, junky, synthetic, abominable, amiss, bad news, beastly, bottom out, careless, cheesy, crappy, cruddy, defective, deficient, dissatisfactory, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, godawful, grody, grungy, icky, inadequate, incorrect, not good, off, raunchy, slipshod, stinking, substandard, the pits, unsatisfactory and bad.

remember the minecraft 2 prank
apple took that as inspiration

they managed to make the phone even more fragile than before

brilliant

ngl iphone x looks pretty sick, too bad you need a military grade case to protect it lol

ngl iphone x looks pretty sick, too bad you need a military grade case to protect it lol

Honestly I've never not had a case for my phone anyway. I'm not terribly prone to drop stuff but honestly would rather have some protection. Plus I have a plate on the back of my phone that keeps my phone on a magnetic holder for my car. It's covered with a case.

Looks ugly + edge-to-edge screen will probably warrant complete destruction when dropped.

edge-to-edge screen will probably warrant complete destruction when dropped.

Any more than any other phone? What about the Galaxy edge products??

Not saying they’re any better. The edge-to-edge thing is getting too out of hand. Unless they start using plexiglass for screens.

a case at a minimum 10 years behind the private sector and made by the lowest bidder?

looks like apple is going down microsoft's route and skipping 9
ok i didnt realize they actually skipped 9 and it's a roman numeral

just realized that's not nut on your avis face